Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: SEF_URLs plugin for cpg1.4.x  (Read 155600 times)

mohamedimran

• Coppermine newbie
    • Celebrities Foto Collection
Re: SEF_URLs plugin for cpg1.4.x
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2009, 06:53:42 pm »

Hi Nibbler,

i have recently edited the sef pluging and got installed, now it is showing the SEF urls but the problem is, if i clicked through that link, it displays 404 error page

My site : http://funnyimgs.freehostia.com/ 

Sample SEF url : http://funnyimgs.freehostia.com/thumbnails-16.html      - returns 404 page

consider my previous post for the "mod_rewrite support"....

I'm pleasure to provide more information if u want......

Nibbler

« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2009, 07:32:58 pm »

If you get the 404 that means mod_rewrite is not working.

rajen

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2009, 12:36:43 pm »

thanks for the plugin guys, it works fine except for one url :(

i would really appreciate if someone can help :)

http://www.lageraho.com/cartoons/index.php

but when i click on "albums list" on the left menu it shows a 404, all other pages work fine

http://www.lageraho.com/cartoons/index-0.html <---this is the link to the albums list

my htaccess file looks like this:

Code: [Select]
Options FollowSymLinks SymLinksIfOwnerMatch

RewriteEngine on

#  Uncomment the following line if your webserver's
#  URL is not directly related to physical file paths.
#  Update "/cartoons" (just / for root)
#RewriteBase /YOUR_COPPERMINE_ROOT
#
# Rewrite index urls
#
RewriteRule index-([0-9]+)cartoons\.html cartoons\index.php?cat=$1 [NC]
RewriteRule index-([0-9]+)-page-([0-9]+)cartoons\.html cartoons\index.php?cat=$1&page=$2 [NC]
#
# Rewrite thumbnail urls
#
RewriteRule search-thumbnails-(.*)\.html thumbnails.php?album=search&search=$1 [NC]
RewriteRule thumbnails-lastupby-([0-9]+)\.html thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=$1 [NC]
RewriteRule thumbnails-lastcomby-([0-9]+)\.html thumbnails.php?album=lastcomby&uid=$1 [NC]
RewriteRule thumbnails-lastupby-([0-9]+)-([0-9]+)-page-([0-9]+)\.html thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&cat=$1&uid=$2&page=$3 [NC]
RewriteRule thumbnails-lastcomby-([0-9]+)-([0-9]+)-page-([0-9]+)\.html thumbnails.php?album=lastcomby&cat=$1&uid=$2&page=$3 [NC]
RewriteRule thumbnails-([a-z0-9]+)-([\-]?[0-9]+)\.html thumbnails.php?album=$1&cat=$2 [NC]
RewriteRule thumbnails-([a-z0-9]+)-page-([0-9]+)-sort-([a-z]+)\.html thumbnails.php?album=$1&page=$2&sort=$3 [NC]
RewriteRule thumbnails-([a-z0-9]+)-page-([0-9]+)\.html thumbnails.php?album=$1&page=$2 [NC]
RewriteRule thumbnails-([a-z0-9]+)-([\-]?[0-9]+)-page-([0-9]+)\.html thumbnails.php?album=$1&cat=$2&page=$3 [NC]
RewriteRule thumbnails-([a-z0-9]+)\.html thumbnails.php?album=$1 [NC]
#
# Rewrite displayimage urls
#
RewriteRule displayimage-lastupby-([\-]?[0-9]+)-([\-]?[0-9]+)-([0-9]+)\.html displayimage.php?album=lastupby&cat=$1&pos=$2&uid=$3 [NC]
RewriteRule displayimage-lastcomby-([\-]?[0-9]+)-([\-]?[0-9]+)-([0-9]+)\.html displayimage.php?album=lastcomby&cat=$1&pos=$2&uid=$3 [NC]
RewriteRule displayimage-([\-]?[0-9]+)-fullsize\.html displayimage.php?pid=$1&fullsize=1 [NC]
RewriteRule displayimage-([a-z0-9]+)-([\-]?[0-9]+)-([\-]?[0-9]+)\.html displayimage.php?album=$1&cat=$2&pos=$3 [NC]
RewriteRule displayimage-([a-z0-9]+)-([\-]?[0-9]+)\.html displayimage.php?album=$1&pos=$2 [NC]
RewriteRule displayimage-([0-9]+)\.html displayimage.php?pos=-$1 [NC]
RewriteRule slideshow-([0-9]+)-([\-]?[0-9]+)-([0-9]+)\.html displayimage.php?album=$1&pid=$2&slideshow=$3 [NC]
RewriteRule slideshow-([a-z]+)-([\-]?[0-9]+)-([0-9]+)-([0-9]+)\.html displayimage.php?album=$1&cat=$2&pid=$3&slideshow=$4 [NC]
#
# Rewrite users' profiles
#
RewriteRule profile-([0-9]+)\.html profile.php?uid=$1 [NC]
#
# Rewrite Rate this file
#
RewriteRule ratepic-([0-9]+)-([0-5])\.html ratepic.php?pic=$1&rate=$2 [NC]

« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 04:22:56 pm by Hein Traag »

rajen

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2009, 01:48:23 am »

sorry i dont mean to be pushy but some help would be highly appreciated guys :)

Nibbler

« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2009, 02:04:11 pm »

It doesn't work because you've added 'cartoons' into the rewrite rules for no apparent reason.

rajen

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2009, 01:00:18 am »

thanks mate, removing cartoons from the rewrite rules solved the problem :)

blickwinkel

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2010, 10:23:45 pm »

Hello!

I am a newbie to coppermine and have installed this plugin. I use coppermine 1.4.25. During the installation a 500 Internal Server Error showed up. Now my gallery was not accessable. Everytime I get this error.Like described i wanted to delete the .htaccess File, but i don't find it in the root-directory. Neither i find the SEF Plugin in the plugins-directory.

Please: anyone tell me what to do.

Thanks

blickwinkel

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2010, 10:35:34 pm »

Hello!

I am a newbie to coppermine and have installed this plugin. I use coppermine 1.4.25. During the installation a 500 Internal Server Error showed up. Now my gallery was not accessable. Everytime I get this error.Like described i wanted to delete the .htaccess File, but i don't find it in the root-directory. Neither i find the SEF Plugin in the plugins-directory.

Please: anyone tell me what to do.

Thanks

Ok, found the problem. Filezilla (my ftp client) didn't show the .htcaccess file. I downloaded another client and it worked.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2010, 07:37:21 am »

It's a feature in FileZilla to display or hide Lunix system files (i.e. .htaccess) - they call them "dotfiles", i.e. files that start with a dot and you probably have a filter in place. Thanks for resolving your issue, but this plugin as well as any other plugin can be used just fine using FileZilla - in fact, FileZilla is the FTP app the coppermine dev team recommends to use. You should have read the docs that come with FileZilla (help file) that explain how to use the toggle. Subsequently, your recommendation to use another FTP app doesn't apply: use FileZilla and use the corrsponding toggle in the filter dialog there. There are a lot of answers if you google for the right search term, e.g. "filezilla display .htaccess".

Joachim

P.S. For the sake of completeness: it's possible that you can not display .htaccess files no matter what on the server side if your webhost doesn't want you to display them, i.e. if the server is configured to hide them no matter what. As suggested, files with a leading dot are system files on Unix/Linux systems that are hidden deliberately. This of course will not change no matter what FTP client you use. In other words: on some server setups, you won't be able to display .htaccess files no matter what client you use. This was obviously not the case for blickwinkel though.

ronnie66

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2010, 10:16:01 pm »

Thanks for the plugin guys, it works fine.

But is there already a solution for tjis problem -- >>with SEF URLs plugin you can change the language (of coppermine) only on the first gallerie's page.?

www.wallpapersfree.nl

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2010, 02:12:01 pm »

If you had searched and read through this thread you would find the author of the plugin wrote:

there is no way to change languages on pages not like index.html
Sorry, but there is really nothing we can do about this one.

You can just add a reminder/pointer/link to your theme asking your visitors to change language on your home page or any page that does not get the rewrite. (...yyyxzzz.php)

thapame

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2010, 10:57:14 pm »

Hi,

I'm getting strange problem with this plugin.
I added .htaccess file on the root dir and placed the plugin.
When I tried to install the plugin I got a blank page for the whole site.

But when I try without installing the plugin the sef url is working.

Currently I have not installed the plugin from plugin manager but the url is working but at the same time if I install it I'll get a blank page.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

drakefan

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2010, 09:53:59 am »

Hi,

I'm new here. This plugin is working fine for me, the only thing I would like to change is the actual replacement text that is used when the links are made for example my links right now look like this.

http://www.drakepictures.net/thumbnails-123.html

I want them to look more like this

http://www.drakepictures.net/drake-picturethumbs-123.html

Nothing crazy, but I tried to do some work in the htaccess and messed it up so I revert the htaccess to default can some one help this ?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2010, 02:24:41 pm »

Review the discussion on exactly the same issue for the SEF_URLs plugin for cpg1.5.x, but don't ask for a backport. Development for cpg1.4.x has ended, support will run out soon. Consider upgrading to cpg1.5.x

drakefan

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2010, 09:53:12 pm »

the only reason I haven't upgraded yet, is because I'm not sure if there's a new stramm version to support that upgrade?

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2010, 10:28:11 pm »

Please read the feature list of 1.5.6 and see if all the features you need are there before worrying about the modpack.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

dahoc

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2010, 01:48:59 am »

Will this plugin work on cpg1.5.x?  or has this feature been added directly to the cpg1.5.x branch?

Thanks!

treret

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2012, 12:30:19 pm »

This plugin doesn't work with PHP 5.3 and higher.
I installed the cpg1.5.x plugin and works perfectly even on cpg1.4.10. More.. it makes friendly urls even for users profiles, that the 1.4.x ver didn't make.

treret

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2012, 12:36:16 pm »

:-\ It's not right:

it doesn't revrite image urls.

Sorry.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2012, 01:28:53 pm »

This is the thread for the cpg1.4.x version which is no longer supported. As such I wil lock this thread. If you are still using CPG1.4.x then please upgrade to CPG1.5.x and use the version built for that.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.