Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine and other packages  (Read 19744 times)

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Coppermine and other packages
« on: August 28, 2007, 05:40:15 pm »

I've been having a look around for a cms system for a friend that can integrate with coppermine. I've been pleasantly suprised by the number of other packages out there that have support their end for coppermine and how many of them have little coppermine plugins. For instance, there are 12 coppermine plugins for joomla (that I could find) including a couple of nice slideshow players that pull pics from coppermine using vuuds excellent cmpfetch.

It would be nice to have a section on here where authors of coppermine plugins for other systems could mention their work to the coppermine community. It may also give us some ideas for expanding or using coppermine.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question but as it's a bit different I wasn't sure where.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
Re: Coppermine and other packages
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 05:53:09 pm »

It would be nice to have a section on here where authors of coppermine plugins for other systems could mention their work to the coppermine community. It may also give us some ideas for expanding or using coppermine.

Actually we have
A dedicated board for bridging / integrating to other APP
A dedicate board for plugin authors
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 06:17:07 pm »

The idea was more of the otherway round. Those who support other communities but integrate coppermine into their system don't really seem to show their work here which is a shame. Bridging is one thing but things such as these never get show here and if they do are very hard to find.

http://extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,985/Itemid,35/

or

http://extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,1864/Itemid,35/
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 12:28:03 pm »

If the authors of those ports / bridges /whatever don´t start an announcement thread for their hack, you´re welcome to do so (i.e. start an announcement thread on the support board), even if you´re not the author of the port/plugin/bridge. A moderator will then move your thread if applicable (or even create a separate sub-board). When starting an announcement thread, make sure to explain that you´re not the author, but just the one who reports the add-on. Attaching a screenshot might be a good idea if applicable, along with a detailed description what the add-on does and who the target audience is. Please make sure to attach a note as well that the add-on might go unsupported on coppermine-gallery.net (add a link to the third-party support board if applicable).
Please start one announcement thread per add-on - if the number of add-ons is big enough, we can later come up with a sticky thread as well that explains the differences between the add-ons and give recommendations who should use which add-on.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.