Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Needed Theme Skin Change To My Gallery  (Read 7054 times)

JAJ

• Coppermine newbie
Needed Theme Skin Change To My Gallery
« on: August 22, 2007, 06:56:31 pm »

Hi there...

very new to all this and very much not a techno person... sighhhhhh... but I have emailed a couple up top here that do paid work... but I am looking for the fasted way to get this done... here is my email sent out so you know what I am asking & or looking to have done...

I have gotten the coppermine gallery & I don't care for any of the skins that are there & would like to have the skin pink place into it. I looked at the theme skins & found this one to be most suited to a gallery I have looked at & like. I will enclose a link for you to see this.
  One of the things I need to know is within this skin will I be able to change the header & colors? I would want the colors to match my site. Although my site is far from completion I do have a forum up with the colors(although the header is not there permanently, it is the color scheme our site will be having). I will also give you this link. Now the hard part. I don't want to spend a lot of money at this time to have this but am will to pay someone in the area of $10.00 to $30.00 depending on what will be done. If I can change the header & change the colors myself then what I am looking at is to have just the new theme skin placed in. I would wish that this could be done by Friday this week. But can wait longer if we really have to.

I do hope I have explained myself well enough for you to understand what I am looking for. I am so not techno on these matters, LOL

here is the link to my site forum >   http://ttydesigns.com/forum/

this is a link to a gallery for which I would like to have this same set up to mine >  http://www.kaymillerdesigns.com/gallery/

this is the link to our gallery page > http://ttydesigns.com/copper/

we can try to pay more if we really have to and are way off here on the pricing of this kind of matter

Thank you in advance
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 10:01:12 pm by Nibbler »

JAJ

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Needed Theme Skin Change To My Gallery
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 09:58:58 pm »

this has been taken care of by a wonderful person at > MPDesignZ...

thank you for you help... so wonderful for people that know things to be so helpful & also not making you feel like the complete doedoe tech person you are... LOL

also thank you here at this board... I do apoligize for not understanding how to post here & hope I will have it figured out next time I need help...

again thank you...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.