Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Intermediate picture linking back to thumbnail-how?  (Read 3477 times)

bulldozer

• Coppermine regular visitor
Intermediate picture linking back to thumbnail-how?
« on: March 15, 2004, 06:50:16 pm »

I'm trying to see what I can do to make picture be linked to go back one link to thumbnails when you click on picture. It looks like displayimage.php is what has to be modified.

I see:

// Display the full size image
function display_fullsize_pic()
{
    global $CONFIG, $HTTP_GET_VARS, $THEME_DIR, $ALBUM_SET;
    global $lang_errors, $lang_fullsize_popup, $lang_charset;

if (function_exists('theme_display_fullsize_pic')) {
        theme_display_fullsize_pic();
        return;

It looks like something in here has to be changed. I looked at Imagefolio and they have it setup when you click on thumbnail, it loads larger pic. That pic when clicked takes you back to thumbnails.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Intermediate picture linking back to thumbnail-how?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2004, 07:18:41 am »

you're right, the modifications would have to be done in displayimage.php, but not in the section you refered to. Edit displayimage.php and find
Code: [Select]
       $pic_html = "<a href=\"javascript:;\" onClick=\"MM_openBrWindow('displayimage.php?pid=$pid&fullsize=1','" . uniqid(rand()) . "','scrollbars=yes,toolbar=yes,status=yes,resizable=yes,width=$winsizeX,height=$winsizeY')\">";and replace the link that points to the pop-up with a link to the thumbnails.

As the thread you originally replied in was dealing with something else, I split your posting from it. Please do not hijack threads in the future - not even your own threads!

GauGau

ludde

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Intermediate picture linking back to thumbnail-how?
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2004, 01:13:23 pm »

And exactly what should I replace the link with?
The only solution I have came up with is to do a javascript link that takes me to the previous page.

But this isn´t a optimal solution, because if someone send a URL to a picture, and that person hits the "back-button", it will take him to the previous site I was on, or if he just opened is browserwindow, it wouldn´t work.

You cant really use the link to the album either, because if you have several pages, and you are lookin at the intermediate picture on the fifth page, and then click on the album-name link, it will take you to the thumbs, but the first page.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 18 queries.