Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: $400 mysql script to add users/albums/pictures in batch to Coppermine  (Read 5687 times)

aod

• Coppermine newbie

Hi,

I am trying convert a database of users/album/photos/description/comments to coppermine, so I need an mysql script to add this information to coppermine and keep database consistency (eg. update and insert in all tables related). Hell, I could read coppermine php and extract the code myself, but Id rather pay one of you more experienced users to do this for me.

I will do the "real" script that will read the source database and insert the data in the mysql database in perl, and the insert part will use your SQL code.

What the script will do:

First I will to add all users and user data (all user data, including profile info).
Then I will add all albums for each user ("users albums" category, including album description) .
Then I will add the pictures of each album, togheter with its description and other users comments.

I can only pay using Paypal (Im in Brazil), and I would like also some exemple data showing the script works (so I can test it myself before I read the source database).

Anyone up to it?

contact me: aod [AT] uninet [DOT] com [DOT] br

« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 06:46:51 pm by Sami »

aod

• Coppermine newbie

Hi Folks,

I ended up doing all the  work myself. Thanks for those two guys that contacted me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.