Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine + Joomla - show me what you can do  (Read 7445 times)

blackshadow

• Coppermine newbie
Coppermine + Joomla - show me what you can do
« on: May 13, 2007, 05:20:10 pm »

Hi - I tried to post this in the general question forum but was unable to start a new topic there so put it here. If a mod could move it I'd appreciate it. (Also why can't I start a general discussion topic?)

I'm really interested in seeing some integrated Joomla + Coppermine websites; especially ones for photographers and that offer ecommerce facilities. Please post links to the sites below.

TIA, Richard

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Coppermine + Joomla - show me what you can do
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 05:04:17 pm »

This forum is dedicated to coppermine support. As coppermine versions differ, it's mandatory that users start their threads on the corresponding sub-board that deals with their version. The "general discussion" board has been abused in the past by users starting invalid support requests there, that's why the ability to start new threads has been removed for regular users.
We simply don't want to see a discussion like that going on. There is a sticky thread on the general discussion sub-board where people are encouraged to post links to their coppermine-driven sites. You're welcome to review that thread (although it doesn't particularly deal with Joomla/Coppermine - it should however give you a starting point for your research) - as the thread is very old already I suggest browsing it in reverse order.
Besides that, you could google for ["Powered by Coppermine" +Joomla]

Moving from "coppermine-gallery.net > Support > cpg1.4.x Support > cpg1.4 (BBS) integration / bridging" to "General discussion". In the future, please read board descriptions and stickies thoroughly and respect our intention to disallow new threads on particular sub-boards. Starting your thread in a completely unrelated sub-board is not an option. Postings like yours only cost us moderation effort.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.