Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 33   Go Down

Author Topic: Upload applet (JUpload) : the easiest upload !  (Read 684873 times)

-TMG-

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Upload applet (JUpload) : the easiest upload !
« Reply #400 on: January 06, 2008, 01:38:36 am »

Im planning to start a community to a german race series and therefore jupload would be a perfect plugin but i still get errors after hitting the upload button

Code: [Select]
01:28:26.890 [INFO] Debug level set to 0
01:28:26.890 [INFO] Current debug output file: C:\DOKUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOKALE~1\Temp\jupload_29381_log.txt
01:28:26.906 [WARN] Invalid int value: true, using default value: 0
01:28:27.250 [WARN] Invalid int value: , using default value: 0
01:28:27.250 [INFO] JUpload plugin for coppermine version 2.6.4
01:28:51.562 [INFO] Debug level set to 1
01:28:51.562 [INFO] Current debug output file: C:\DOKUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOKALE~1\Temp\jupload_29381_log.txt
01:28:53.609 [ERROR] wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadExceptionUploadFailed: wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body (wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body)
01:28:53.609 wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadExceptionUploadFailed: wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body
01:28:53.609 at wjhk.jupload2.policies.DefaultUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(DefaultUploadPolicy.java:600)
01:28:53.609 at wjhk.jupload2.upload.DefaultFileUploadThread.doUpload(DefaultFileUploadThread.java:731)
01:28:53.609 at wjhk.jupload2.upload.DefaultFileUploadThread.run(DefaultFileUploadThread.java:486)
01:28:55.000 [WARN] CoppermineUploadPolicy.afterUpload: No file were uploaded! (0)

I get this error while beeing logged in as a admin and as a normal user...

My Config is:

Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.14 (stable) bridged with phpbb3 over [BETA] Bridge Coppermine <-> phpBB3, v0.9.0
JUpload plugin Plugin v2.6.4
german language

is this the same problem as mentioned somewhere before cause of the session handling with bridged coppermine? because for me as a noob its sounds that theres "only" a missing language string?

AWJunkies

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #401 on: January 06, 2008, 02:50:28 pm »

Im planning to start a community to a german race series and therefore jupload would be a perfect plugin but i still get errors after hitting the upload button

Code: [Select]
01:28:26.890 [INFO] Debug level set to 0
01:28:26.890 [INFO] Current debug output file: C:\DOKUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOKALE~1\Temp\jupload_29381_log.txt
01:28:26.906 [WARN] Invalid int value: true, using default value: 0
01:28:27.250 [WARN] Invalid int value: , using default value: 0
01:28:27.250 [INFO] JUpload plugin for coppermine version 2.6.4
01:28:51.562 [INFO] Debug level set to 1
01:28:51.562 [INFO] Current debug output file: C:\DOKUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOKALE~1\Temp\jupload_29381_log.txt
01:28:53.609 [ERROR] wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadExceptionUploadFailed: wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body (wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body)
01:28:53.609 wjhk.jupload2.exception.JUploadExceptionUploadFailed: wjhk.jupload2.policies.CoppermineUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(): The string "^SUCCESS$" was not found in the response body
01:28:53.609 at wjhk.jupload2.policies.DefaultUploadPolicy.checkUploadSuccess(DefaultUploadPolicy.java:600)
01:28:53.609 at wjhk.jupload2.upload.DefaultFileUploadThread.doUpload(DefaultFileUploadThread.java:731)
01:28:53.609 at wjhk.jupload2.upload.DefaultFileUploadThread.run(DefaultFileUploadThread.java:486)
01:28:55.000 [WARN] CoppermineUploadPolicy.afterUpload: No file were uploaded! (0)

My Config is:

Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.14 (stable) bridged with phpbb3 over [BETA] Bridge Coppermine <-> phpBB3, v0.9.0
german language

is this the same problem as mentioned somewhere before cause of the session handling with bridged coppermine? because for me as a noob its sounds that theres "only" a missing language string?

Sorry but you have same error as I do and many others with bridges. The session is being interupted or not transfered something weird. Try uploading in Opera browser it works but IE and Fx no go. WEIRD I know opera handles cookies sessions very lightly. Well I hope there is a solution soon for this it is a much needed mod for me. I have thousands of photos being uploaded a day. My old JUpload system cant auto resize among the biggest issue and biggest reason to move to this one. It only supports JUpload old version.

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #402 on: January 08, 2008, 10:36:24 am »

My Config is:

german language

Hi,

I started fighting against this one. I hope (and think) I'll correct this one quickly. Lot's of users seems to use the bridge mode...

Etienne

AWJunkies

• Contributor
« Reply #403 on: January 08, 2008, 12:10:38 pm »

If you need help testing let me know!!

I am in dire need for this mod and will help in any way I can. Will even when working with bridge give you the data I was explaining before with usergroup specific selectable able to use JUpload and give it to you to look over and release. I know it works been using it for 6 years.

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #404 on: January 08, 2008, 01:21:47 pm »

If you need help testing let me know!!

I am in dire need for this mod and will help in any way I can. Will even when working with bridge give you the data I was explaining before with usergroup specific selectable able to use JUpload and give it to you to look over and release. I know it works been using it for 6 years.

FYI:

Bridge mode seems to work perfectly well with smf. I've installed phpBB, and will test with it. If you find the reason why session is lost, I'd be really interested.

Some hints:
1) The applet generate it's own HTTP request to the server, for upload. So it may lack some information, that the server will check.
Example:Coppermine (native, no bridge) cheks the userAgent HTTP header. I had to add it to the applet, so that it can keep the Coppermine native session for upload.
2) The full HTTP request sent by the applet can be read within the debug outpu of the applet.

Etienne

AWJunkies

• Contributor
« Reply #405 on: January 09, 2008, 10:01:50 am »

I use the Vbulletin bridge. I presume it has something to do with that. I am releasing a Donations MOD for Vbulletin tomorrow so after I release this will look at your code again.

thetoaster

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #406 on: January 09, 2008, 12:48:48 pm »

From your message, I understand this:
- The fact that the user group may upload to public albums is correctly managed.
- The fact that pictures need approval is not managed.

Correct ?

Yes, I just tried it again, and it's as you outlined it.
I set up a Group which may upload to public albums, registered users may do this also!
my test-user is in my group (crossed in checkbox) and also testuser (selected in drop-down).
by uploading with old-way an approval message is sent to admin
with JUpload there isn't a such...

thanks for any further help

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #407 on: January 09, 2008, 01:11:07 pm »

I use the Vbulletin bridge. I presume it has something to do with that. I am releasing a Donations MOD for Vbulletin tomorrow so after I release this will look at your code again.

I've tested the bridge mode, without problems with several forums, on my PC.

Can you test it on your configuration ?

To do this, I've just put a new version (Release Candidate) on my web site, so that we test the same code:
http://etienne.lesgauthier.fr/wiki/doku.php?id=jupload_coppermine_download_gb

Etienne

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #408 on: January 09, 2008, 01:14:09 pm »

Yes, I just tried it again, and it's as you outlined it.
I set up a Group which may upload to public albums, registered users may do this also!
my test-user is in my group (crossed in checkbox) and also testuser (selected in drop-down).
by uploading with old-way an approval message is sent to admin
with JUpload there isn't a such...

Ok, this seems to be a bug.

I'll look to correct it for the next version.

Etienne

PerformanceImagery

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #409 on: January 10, 2008, 08:56:53 am »

It looks like I'm also having the "You don't have permission to perform this operation. If you're not connected, please login first" issue with my Coppermine bridged to Joomla via Mehdi's bridge.  There is no debug error output with 2.6.4 besides the above message.  I also tried using 3.0.0rc1 you posted on your site and get the same problem.  This was all with IE 6 with SP2.  I'll test it with FF and IE7 when I get home from work and report back what I find.

Thanks for continuing to work on this plugin.  Coppermine is in serious need of a good, easy to use batch add function!

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #410 on: January 10, 2008, 11:40:30 am »

It looks like I'm also having the "You don't have permission to perform this operation. If you're not connected, please login first" issue with my Coppermine bridged to Joomla via Mehdi's bridge.  There is no debug error output with 2.6.4 besides the above message.  I also tried using 3.0.0rc1 you posted on your site and get the same problem.  This was all with IE 6 with SP2.  I'll test it with FF and IE7 when I get home from work and report back what I find.

Thanks for continuing to work on this plugin.  Coppermine is in serious need of a good, easy to use batch add function!

Ok, thanks for the info.

I've downloaded joomla, and the bridge plugin. I'll check this point.

Etienne

AWJunkies

• Contributor
« Reply #411 on: January 11, 2008, 12:16:56 pm »

I've tested the bridge mode, without problems with several forums, on my PC.

Can you test it on your configuration ?

To do this, I've just put a new version (Release Candidate) on my web site, so that we test the same code:
http://etienne.lesgauthier.fr/wiki/doku.php?id=jupload_coppermine_download_gb

Etienne

Testing this second sorry for delay was releasing mod on Vbulletin. Will edit this post after test.

Got same error and issue. I was on php 4.4.4 and mysql 4 before and upgraded today to php 5.2.4 and mysql 5.0.25

Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) PHP/5.2.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2510 mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7a

No difference but was checking just in case. I know it works without the bridge on. I am going to look over a few things. Let me know if you come up with anything.

Fx and IE don't work, Opera still works but random.

I have to ask you plugin does not touch or have anything to do with the regular upload system correct? I know it works without the bridge so sorry with these questions has to be with that. Please test using Vbulletin integration. I can give you the program for testing (it is a purchase program and costs money) But in this case it is cool but you can not keep it has my ID linked to it.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 12:33:42 pm by AWJunkies »

AWJunkies

• Contributor
« Reply #412 on: January 11, 2008, 12:58:00 pm »

FYI:

Bridge mode seems to work perfectly well with smf. I've installed phpBB, and will test with it. If you find the reason why session is lost, I'd be really interested.

Some hints:
1) The applet generate it's own HTTP request to the server, for upload. So it may lack some information, that the server will check.
Example:Coppermine (native, no bridge) cheks the userAgent HTTP header. I had to add it to the applet, so that it can keep the Coppermine native session for upload.
2) The full HTTP request sent by the applet can be read within the debug outpu of the applet.

Etienne

It works perfect on SMF because it is NOT overriding the sessions! Vbulletin takes over sessions. In SMF the session is duplicated into coppermine. So it never breaks from coppermine for your mod. I will look at phpbb file right now it is like vbulletin it overrides the sessions. Now I can give you my code that makes this Jupload mod work with vbulletin but I don't know how you can integrate it to yours. I have to pass 2 variables in the html header post back to coppermine. #1 is userid, #2 is password. I will post the code on how I did it back in 2004 and maybe it will help on getting this to work on ALL bridges.

Ok I got your mod to work and it will make it work for all bridges. I need you to contact me so I can explain it to you and give you code. It is the same code I used back in 2004 to make JUpload work.

REPEAT HIT ME UP AIM phone anything best if I talk to you and explain and the encryption method etc.

It is only one file edit upload_page and chuck of code to decrypt for people with a bridge. I am not familiar with coppermine plugin system but I am sure you can just add the decrypt within plugin so they don't have to do it manually to there bridge file.

Now just tested works for all browsers etc.

This is same method I have used for 4 years without any issues or hiccups so I am sure you will be fine as well. You can use a stricter encryption method using php 5+ but not sure if this mod has a minimum of that so will stick with the php 4+ way. This can also be used for not only bridge versions but non bridge as well. But up to you how you use it. Also I still have the other bit of code to give you regarding a selectable field for who can use JUpload. Will explain it when we talk.

AIM
AWJunkies
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 02:35:36 pm by AWJunkies »

jesusarmy

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
« Reply #413 on: January 11, 2008, 02:44:26 pm »

Oh dear. Working fine till today. Now I am getting: "You don't have permission to perform this operation. If you're not connected, please login first" issue with my Coppermine bridged to phpBB and Stramm's Modpack (as before). Only possible changes are (a) Microsoft 'Update' to XP happened overnight (b) logging in and out of CPG with different account names confused the bridge (which I know it does). I guess I have to give it time for my session to expire and try again. Not very satisfactory though, I fear. :-(

AWJunkies

• Contributor
« Reply #414 on: January 11, 2008, 02:48:19 pm »

Are you using phpbb 2.0 file and are you using phpbb sessions? or cpg default?

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #415 on: January 11, 2008, 05:07:55 pm »

It works perfect on SMF because it is NOT overriding the sessions! Vbulletin takes over sessions. In SMF the session is duplicated into coppermine. So it never breaks from coppermine for your mod. I will look at phpbb file right now it is like vbulletin it overrides the sessions. Now I can give you my code that makes this Jupload mod work with vbulletin but I don't know how you can integrate it to yours. I have to pass 2 variables in the html header post back to coppermine. #1 is userid, #2 is password. I will post the code on how I did it back in 2004 and maybe it will help on getting this to work on ALL bridges.

Strange enough. I use nothing (I think) special. Only standard code. It may be due to my own control, within a correct session.
  I'm updating controls. I'll release an alpha 2 version, for further tests.

Ok I got your mod to work and it will make it work for all bridges. I need you to contact me so I can explain it to you and give you code. It is the same code I used back in 2004 to make JUpload work.

REPEAT HIT ME UP AIM phone anything best if I talk to you and explain and the encryption method etc.

It is only one file edit upload_page and chuck of code to decrypt for people with a bridge. I am not familiar with coppermine plugin system but I am sure you can just add the decrypt within plugin so they don't have to do it manually to there bridge file.

Now just tested works for all browsers etc.

This is same method I have used for 4 years without any issues or hiccups so I am sure you will be fine as well. You can use a stricter encryption method using php 5+ but not sure if this mod has a minimum of that so will stick with the php 4+ way. This can also be used for not only bridge versions but non bridge as well. But up to you how you use it. Also I still have the other bit of code to give you regarding a selectable field for who can use JUpload. Will explain it when we talk.

AIM
AWJunkies

I have no skype, and only an old AIM. I'm using GoogleTalk on my current project.

For a first test, can you send me a sample of your hack, so that I try to embed it ?

Etienne

AWJunkies

• Contributor
« Reply #416 on: January 11, 2008, 05:11:58 pm »

I don't have google talk so um how do I send? I don't want to post it as attachment and people trying to play with it. I can't send to your Email because there is something wrong with it I am getting a bounce back message. I sent you a PM and will send rest of code in sec waiting on server.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 05:25:50 pm by AWJunkies »

jesusarmy

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
« Reply #417 on: January 11, 2008, 07:37:29 pm »

Are you using phpbb 2.0 file and are you using phpbb sessions? or cpg default?

I'm using phpBB version 2.0.22. The sessions control is straight from Stramm's box. For both CPG and phpBB I can log in and out and change user seamlessly (except I can't with XP Publish), and I could with JUpload until today.

etienne_sf

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
« Reply #418 on: January 12, 2008, 12:24:10 pm »

I'm using phpBB version 2.0.22. The sessions control is straight from Stramm's box. For both CPG and phpBB I can log in and out and change user seamlessly (except I can't with XP Publish), and I could with JUpload until today.

Ok !

I just repeated the problem.

Now I can solve it !

Etienne

jesusarmy

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
« Reply #419 on: January 12, 2008, 01:08:09 pm »

Ok !

I just repeated the problem.

Now I can solve it !

Etienne

[applaud]What a positive attitude![/applaud]
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 33   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 23 queries.