Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A quick question on "Andreas09" Manipulation.  (Read 6526 times)

Samus

• Coppermine newbie
A quick question on "Andreas09" Manipulation.
« on: February 19, 2007, 03:41:31 pm »

Hi all!

This is my very first post - first let me say that copper-mine is an amazing script. I'm nearly ready to launch my new (hopefully profitable) website, and it couldn't have been done without this script!

Ok, so I'm using the Pink variation of the Andreas09 theme and am having a few problems.

First problems are shown in the image below - I'm wanting to know where I can insert a title/blurb in the very first section on the home page...and also, which settings increases the size of the highlighted text.
(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg88.imageshack.us%2Fimg88%2F4486%2Fhelpsmd4.jpg&hash=bde5becd11a78ee6e39c78fbadc4048f2c631765)

The next problem I've encountered is in the display image section, the area is too big or something and it forces the "next buttons" off the screen (see image below)
(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg75.imageshack.us%2Fimg75%2F9831%2Fhelps2rn6.jpg&hash=d32ca0431365c523dfc17e6ad03d9d7a4037b003)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Samus

• Coppermine newbie
Re: A quick question on "Andreas09" Manipulation.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 09:54:58 am »

A bump for help!

Samus

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 11:03:09 am »

Anyone? I'd really like to know the answer to any of these questions. Thanks!

Chylly Kayza

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
  • trying to be gentle
    • Chylly Kayza
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 01:46:03 pm »

It would help to have a link to your gallery! I think its the main reason why you getting no answer  ;)

Samus

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 02:53:41 pm »

It would help to have a link to your gallery! I think its the main reason why you getting no answer  ;)

AN UPDATE:

The second problem (the intermediate image being too large) was easily fixable by setting the option to "100%".

However, the question still remains as to how to insert a "blurb/about the site" above the album/category list on the homepage.

Also, which css setting increases the "top rated", "random" etc. titles? Whilst I'm at it - how can I increased/bold each image "title" to make it stand out from the caption.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 08:18:01 am »

You've already been told to post a link to your gallery for a start.

Davide Renda

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "Lontano"
    • www.daviderenda.eu
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 09:12:40 am »

If you search the board you will find answers to all your questions: - miniCMS plugin will lead you adding any kind on content anywhere in your gallery.
- style.css is the file to amend if you wish to modify the theme's look
- the theme Andreas09 "forces" intermediate images to a given dimension; edit template.html to change it
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.