Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Page Includes to web pages outside of Coppermine  (Read 6910 times)

crashnet

• Coppermine regular visitor
Page Includes to web pages outside of Coppermine
« on: October 10, 2003, 09:33:31 pm »

I'm not sure if this is already implemented or not, but will there be a feature where we can "php include" different things like coppermine stats (number of photos, categories, members, etc), a random image, newest added images, the top visited images...things like that?  They would simply be an addition and would have editable templates.  For an example look at the InvisionBoard's SSI News Templates and how they let you add your news to a website outsite of the forums.  That would be a great feature and would help me out on my website immensely! :)

Zarsky

• VIP
  • Coppermine frequent poster
    • Zerr Family Website
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2003, 09:35:24 pm »

Check the downloads section under mods/hacks.....for ssi.php AKA...show CPG-thumb
Read the Online DOCs, FAQ, and SEARCH the board BEFORE posting questions for help.

crashnet

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2003, 09:39:57 pm »

Quote from: "zarsky99"
Check the downloads section under mods/hacks.....for ssi.php AKA...show CPG-thumb

Yeah I did see that...I was just curious if you were going to implement anything a little more complex in 1.2, like the statistics...but let me check the actual documents...there might be more there than I thought. :)

Thanks!

EDIT: YYYYEEEEPPP...NEVERMIND AGAIN...they have stats from what it looks like as well.  Thanks for the help!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.