Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Page error when changing style  (Read 3447 times)

crl

• Coppermine regular visitor
Page error when changing style
« on: December 03, 2006, 03:43:30 pm »

I changed the style from classic to mac osx and now have a page error!
I cannot gain access to the config panel to revert the style back.

Page Error:
"Template error
Failed to find block 'documentation'(#(<!-- BEGIN documentation -->)(.*?)(<!-- END documentation -->)#s) in :

<div align="left">
                <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1">
                        <tr>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="editpics.php?mode=upload_approval" title="">{UPL_APP_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="config.php" title="">{CONFIG_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="albmgr.php{CATL}" title="">{ALBUMS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="catmgr.php" title="">{CATEGORIES_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="usermgr.php" title="">{USERS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="groupmgr.php" title="">{GROUPS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="banning.php" title="">{BAN_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="db_ecard.php" title="">{DB_ECARD_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="reviewcom.php" title="">{COMMENTS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="searchnew.php" title="">{SEARCHNEW_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="util.php" title="">{UTIL_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="profile.php?op=edit_profile" title="">{MY_PROF_LNK}</a></td>
                        </tr>
                </table>
                </div>"

Please help? :'(

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
Re: Page error when changing style
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 03:49:04 pm »

Searching for the error message would yield you lots of help. Read this sticky for help with your error - http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=26897.0.
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision

crl

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 04:25:17 pm »

Thanks for the information.
Luckly I found an older thread which helped me get back into the classic template style.
So if anyone has a similar problem try accessing your site with the following
wwwmysite.com/gallery/login.php?theme=classic
you will then be logged in with the classic theme, well it worked for me!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 03:48:24 am »

You should upgrade your themes anyway - it looks like you haven't performed the upgrade as suggested.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.