Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Auto Login info  (Read 15541 times)

rphMedia

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
  • ***muvipix.com***
    • muvipix - Music | Video | Pictures
Auto Login info
« on: November 12, 2006, 02:36:46 pm »

I'd like to create a [Windows] client-side GUI application to login to coppermine automatically via an INI file or maybe a registry entry (only on the client machine).  How would I pass this info to the login script?  If I can get this working, I may even contribute a "configurable" application for anyone that wants it (ie, start the application, provide the login credentials one time [with option to modify], then each time the application starts, login automatically).  To expand, I could even create an integrated FTP client as well to [batch] upload.  Just brainstorming here.

KurtAlden

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Auto Login info
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 03:56:05 pm »

I'd like to create a [Windows] client-side GUI application to login to coppermine automatically via an INI file or maybe a registry entry (only on the client machine).  How would I pass this info to the login script?  If I can get this working, I may even contribute a "configurable" application for anyone that wants it (ie, start the application, provide the login credentials one time [with option to modify], then each time the application starts, login automatically).  To expand, I could even create an integrated FTP client as well to [batch] upload.  Just brainstorming here.

Hello there

I see from a previous post that you were devleoping a vb app to upload images to Coppermine. I'm in the same situation as I'm really struggling with this as there just doesn't seem to be a way to do this.

I was wondering if you had any joy with it and, if so, would you mind pointing me in the right direction?

Thanks
Kurt
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.