Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Technically not an upgrade...but damn confusing nonetheless!  (Read 5606 times)

Darkholme

• Coppermine newbie
Technically not an upgrade...but damn confusing nonetheless!
« on: November 12, 2006, 01:26:56 am »

Okay..I was formerly running CPG 1.4.3 bridged with phpBB 2.0.18.

I recently did an overhaul of our forums, and opted to change the board to the latest version of e107.  Now, in doing so, I had noticed that CPG does not want to let me log in, as when I imported all the info from phpBB to e107, something happened with the bridge, or I would presume.  I am not too worried about that, as I do not intend to use the phpBB anymore anyways.

HOWEVER, I did install a fresh install of CPG 1.4.10 and bridged it with e107.  I am loving the new CPG, and it is born to be bridged with e107 <hint hint..add to bridge manager..hint hint ;)>, but I would like to get all my old albums, categories and comments over to the new board.  CPG 1.4.3 bridged with phpBB is installed in one database, and CPG 1.4.10 bridged with e107 is installed in another.  I checked the upgrade docs, and that just does not seem to cover this.  I have attempted to search the boards here, to no avail.  I apologize if this has been covered somewhere before, but I just can't seem to find an answer.  I want to make sure I move what I need to, without moving to many things and crashing the bridge, or ruining the fresh install completely.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is the last step to success on my part of getting the fully featured board up and running..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.