Why not... here's v 3.0, and I hope you will love it as much as I do
============================================= v3.0 - 2007/10/29 - 22:30 GMT
by Timos-Welt (http://www.timos-welt.de
- Shorter URLs when 'count slide views as real views' turned on
- New config page with graphical color selection
- File names with special characters won't prevent loading of intermediate pictures
- New layout 'Beleved'
- Selectable colors, animation speed and resolution
Still missing features from v 2.3:
- I did _not_ change function and variable names in highslide.js to cpghs_... - if the plug in
to change these beasts and mail them to me ( Timo at timos-welt.de ).
- Parameter 'Apply to index & meta albums' and 'Apply to all pages' were wrong
way round when not in SEF compatibility mode - fixed
- Broken links to authors on config page - fixed
- Option 'Count views via Highslide as real views' used to count several times
with Opera browser. In Opera, the picture counter was increased the 1st time
when loading the thumbnail page without doing anything else, the 2nd time when
clicking on a thumb to enlarge it, the 3rd time when clicking on the enlarged
pic to reduce it to thumb size. From now on, Opera users will not be
counted via HighSlide at all, preventing false statistics. I have checked
several other browsers (IE, FF, Safari) - none of them behaves this way - fixed
- Invalid XHTML with certain file names - fixed
- Moving 'loading' animation is finally back
- Will not work if you have custom title on thumbnails
- If 'Link to intermediate' is set to 'yes', and visitor clicks on 'detail' link,
image counter will increase again, so his view will be counted twice.
- Better installation protection if old version wasn't uninstalled correctly.
- Completely remove previous version via PlugIn manager page. If asked, delete settings table.
- Upload highslide folder to plugins folder.
- Upload hscnt.php to your gallery root.
- Install via PlugIn manager page.
Demo of v3.0: