Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Freelancer wanted to build real estate photograhy site see spec - Australia pref  (Read 3739 times)

propertysnaps

• Coppermine newbie

I need a freelancer to help build part of a website,
See spec below:

contact me at destef1@optusnet.com.au

Our business will supply real-estate agents with a photography service; an important part of out service is having the convenience of a website so the agents can access their photos.

The website will need to have the following characteristics.

The site needs to allow us to set up our customers/agents on the website with individual log ins and passwords.

When the agent logs into our website they are presented with a list of jobs which are made up of photographs that we have taken and uploaded to the site.

The job listing would look like this.

Job ID   Job Date   Address   Suburb   
458464   12/06/06   12 Tulip Way   Cranbourne   View
458465   12/06/06   6 Gully Drive   Narre Warren   View
458466   14/06/06   2 Wandong Road   Cranbourne   View
16/06/06   2 High Street   Cranbourne   View

We may need to add other parameters later, such as post code or other information.

When the agent clicks on “view” they would then be presented with a page that displays a gallery of all the pictures for that particular job.

The agent can then view each picture on the screen and choose to download the picture in either: High res, Medium res, or Low res or as a bundled of all photos.

The system would need to be very easy to use, so perhaps a click and select type gallery and then select the image size and then click a download button. The files may then download as a zip file or as a complete folder.( I would like to try and avoid zip files as this needs to be idiot proof)

When I upload the images they may be very big files, such as 3-4 mg per image. So the website would need to have the ability to resize the images to small, medium and larger hence reducing the file size but still retaining the ability to download a big file.

After 3 months I need the job record and files to delete them selves from the server as to not take up space.

Now in addition to the agents screen we will need a control panel type system so we create job listings and upload images for each individual agent.
We need to be able to set up a website login for new agents.

We also need to be able to manage the jobs from this system. A browser based system would be preferred as we can then upload our images from any computer.

Basically these are the functions we need for our control panel:

•   Create new log in accounts
•   Add jobs (upload photos and create job notes)
•   Delete jobs
•   Modify existing jobs (add/delete photos)
•   Modify account contact details

The agent/customer need these functions

•   View jobs
•   Download photos
•   Update account/contact information
•   Delete jobs (at their accord )

I will also need a page made that I can use as my portfolio, this will be seperate to the agent login side of the site.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 08:38:06 am by GauGau »

propertysnaps

• Coppermine newbie

Anyone intersted?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

This is not a hotline, you should allow days for answers, not just hours.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.