Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with bridging CPG/Joomla - thinking of alternative solution  (Read 2854 times)

N!cklas

• Coppermine newbie

I've tried Mehdi's Joomla-bridge with both good and bad result. This thread is about the ongoing bad result website...

I had PostNuke running with pnCPG. Upgraded the db and went standalone to see if everything worked fine, which it did. Then tried to apply Mehdi's bridge, but had trouble using the merge-script to get users from CPG into Joomla. But since all users already exists in PN which I can import from I did that instead. So far so good...

Now when trying to use the bridged version stuff messes up. Sometimes it takes the user_id from Joomla and sometimes from CPG. When I try looking at a users profile that's not existing in Joomla I get a "User doesn't exist". When looking at thumbs there's a link to one user, but not the one who uploaded the pic. Even when looking at a pic it says one name in the row above, but another name under the pics.

So now I decided to move stuff around in the DB to solve this problem (I hope...). What I would like to do is "back-merge" users from Joomla into CPG, but needs to know what tables to alter. I'm thinking of changing userID into the same as in Joomla and by that solve this problem (I hope again...)

The one's I've found is:
cpg149_users - user_id
cpg149_pictures - owner_id & owner_name

(cpg149_votes - user_md5_id) not sure about this one...

Are there any more tables that I've missed
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.