Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: moved to new host but getting weird errors  (Read 8544 times)

ashlee

• Coppermine newbie
moved to new host but getting weird errors
« on: July 26, 2006, 05:47:33 pm »

I just moved to a different host, setup the gallery, changed the config file into my database name. Now these errors come up.I am using cpg 1.35. These are the errors

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_POST_VARS in /home/.greasy/katija/katijafan.triple-star.org/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 160

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_GET_VARS in /home/.greasy/katija/katijafan.triple-star.org/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 168

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_COOKIE_VARS in /home/.greasy/katija/www.sitename.com/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 187

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_SERVER_VARS in /home/.greasy/katija/www.sitename.com/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 195

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_SERVER_VARS in /home/.greasy/katija/www.sitename.com/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 202

Notice: Undefined index: debug_mode in /home/.greasy/katija/www.sitename.com/gallery/include/functions.inc.php on line 96
Fatal error :
There was an error while processing a database query

Why do i get all of these? Can someone help me? I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find someone with the same problems.

Nibbler

Re: moved to new host but getting weird errors
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 05:58:34 pm »

Either get long arrays enabled in your php.ini or update to 1.4

ashlee

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 06:05:17 pm »

How do i update to 1.4 without losing all my pictures? Help? Thanks for replying quick too..

Nibbler

ashlee

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 01:06:29 am »

That still doesn't work. Can you show me the exact way how to move it to a server maybe i messed it up. What do you have to do in phpmyadmin? In my phpmyadmin i don't have the config folder, i only have 12 folders.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 08:08:29 am »

We don't provide support for setting up phpMyAdmin. Use mysqldumper instead if you think that's easier. Moving your gallery from one server to the other you had to create and restore a database dump. Do the same thing to backup before upgrading.
Do exactly as suggested in the docs, particularly http://coppermine-gallery.net/manual/index.htm#13
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 19 queries.