Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will pay, please help my configurations  (Read 4424 times)

kenzik

• Coppermine newbie
Will pay, please help my configurations
« on: June 29, 2006, 12:56:15 am »

I was trying to change the size/layout so that when you viewed an image, the filmstrip along with the navigation arrows were in the screen.....so you did not have to scroll down to see each image.
Well, I did not know what I was doing and I set my table width and some other configuration to 200%.  Now, I cannot view the full page of the configuration in order to change it.  I have tried to force a scrollbar on my IE (as suggested on the board) and i made a pathetic attempt at phpmyadmin....can't even figure out how to install it.  From what I understand you must use phpmyadmin to fix the problem....you can not change something in your website files.
Can anyone help with this?  If so, let me know how much....
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 08:09:28 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Will pay, please help my configurations
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 07:11:38 pm »

kenzik

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 05:59:26 pm »

:(
I am confused, I did read the rules and I am unsure where I am not abiding by them...please let me know so I can figure out where/what kind of site I need to post my request.
There have been requests in the past from users requesting customization or install help, or who where looking for programmers or designers and were willing to pay for it. To give those users a place where they can post their paid customization requests, we started this sub-board.

Coppermine dev team members usually don't do paid customizations - this sub-board is meant for users looking to get in contact with freelance coders or designers who understand coppermine. Exactly what I need.

It's advisable to post the budget you're ready to spend, the time schedule you have in mind and as many details as possible on the customization you need.I have no clue on what a proper amount is, I would be willing to get any offers....I pretty much must have this help to use my coppermine....so I am open to discussion.

Please avoid things like "contact me" or "Help, willing to pay" - instead just enable notification for the thread, so you will get an email notification if someone replies to the thread.I get notifications if someone posts...and I check regularly

You have to understand that there are no guarantees someone will be willing to code the modifications you want... understood, no problem.

Most importantly - this board is just a medium for communication - it is no guarantee for any programmer's competency. You have to judge that yourselfgot it!

By using this service you absolve Coppermine Development team of any liabilities legal or otherwise which may arise from using this service.

Lastly : once you find a programmer OR you close the project please post in the thread that the project is now closedI do post as closed....I have had one job completed by this board and I came right back and closed it with comments about programmer.

Please tell me what/where I need to do/go for this help.

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 07:23:15 pm »

okey I'll help you to correct your 200% width  issue for free ;)
use the attachment to remove  200% width from your db
unzip it and then copy br.php on your gallery root and then run it from your browser , it will change the 200% value to 100%
make sure to delete it after change
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 08:03:37 pm by bmossavari »
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

kenzik

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 01:22:28 am »

You are the best, thank you!

issue solved , you may closed the thread
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.