Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: pMachine-CPG Support  (Read 9419 times)

Valerie

• Coppermine newbie
pMachine-CPG Support
« on: January 24, 2004, 05:11:24 pm »

I am posting here because there appears to be no board dedicated to pMachine-CPG port users. I have downloaded and installed the port for pMachine users at SourceForge. I have gone to the site of the port creator, and he advises users to come here for help "so that all may benefit".

Something is fishy about his coding and documention, but I am not knowledgeable enough about php, includes and databases to figure it out. His info about directing cpg to pm's member's data is not clear enough to this novice. (Will, if you're out there, "ug" is an appropriate term.)

I'm about to just go ahead and set up the standalone version, only, I'm not sure what needs to be changed - I've already "successfully installed" the pm port version.

Here's the message I'm getting when I attempt to access the index.php page:

Template error
Failed to find block 'file_line'(#(<!-- BEGIN file_line -->)(.*?)(<!-- END file_line -->)#s) in :

and nothing else.

Thanks for any help!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
pMachine-CPG Support
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2004, 08:39:16 am »

the message means that there's something fishy with your template. Can't tell you more, because I don't run pmachine (nor does anybody I know of except Will, the author of the port). That's why there's little point in turning here for help.
If it was the standalone version I'd suggest to use the unmodified themes/templates that come with the packages, to make sure they're uploaded correctly and not corrupted.
As the pmachine port is based on cpg1.1, I moved your posting to the 1.1 support board.
Sorry I couldn't help...

GauGau

Valerie

• Coppermine newbie
pMachine-CPG Support
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2004, 09:39:35 pm »

That's ok, GauGau. At least you replied! Thank you.

I think I will just go ahead and set up the standalone. It looks like a great program and will probably be fine for my current needs.

I really look forward to putting this program to use!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 18 queries.