Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem after upgrade and phpbb integration (might not be phpbb related)  (Read 3296 times)

BlinkyBill01

• Coppermine newbie

Well, I upgraded to the latest stable version of Coppermine and then bridged integration to phpbb 2.0.18 or greater.

I've searched the forum and found no matching articles so this is my post :)

The problem I am having now is in the groupmgr.php since the upgrade.

I wanted to delete a group and in the documentation I should be able to check the checkbox at the top of the group table, then I should get a dropdown (?) to be able to do things like delete or edit the groups.

Well, instead of a dropdown when I check the box, I get an error message with the following info:

Line: 168
Char: 7
Error: 'document.getElementsByName(...).0' is null or not an object
Code: 0
URL: http://www.*********.com/gallery/groupmgr.php

(I edited out the URL since it is an adult content website)

I haven't edited any files before or after the upgrade then the phpbb integration, so I have no idea what to do. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Bill

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

When being bridged you can't use the group manager to delete a group, as Coppermine then doesn't use the user management of it's own any longer, but the user (and groups) management of your bbs app. You'll have to delete the group you want to get rid of within the app you're bridged with (phpbb in your case) and then run coppermine's group manager again to trigger a sync.

BlinkyBill01

• Coppermine newbie

Ok, I've unbridged and that error is gone, but I still can not delete the default Groups (Administrator, Anonymous, Registered, and Banned.)

I don't mind the Administrator one, but I'm carrying over my usergroups from phpbb and having duplicate groups is too confusing.

Thanks again for clearing up the group problem when being bridged,
Bill

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

The default coppermine groups can't be deleted. You can rename them though - this will help you keep track of things. There's no point in deleting them anyway - they won't hurt to have.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.