Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: TagBlitz 1.0 (stable) - Linking suite (HTML, bbCode, tags, social bookmarking)  (Read 89371 times)

thejake420

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
  • Jakes Jokes - the largest joke site on the web
    • Jakes Jokes

1. If it clashes with one of the themes, I cannot help. (I'm not very good with themes.) Possibly the theme is just missing some little part that you can copy over from the sample theme. Ask about that in the themes/skinning forum, and you'll get more help from someone who knows more about it.

2. As for flash content, that is irrelevant. It reads all content the same, as it doesn't actually care what type of content is there... it just uses the meta tags and some of the built-in Coppermine variables to identify the content, the URL, etc.

3. Your post would be a lot easier to read if you put the error message in between "code" and "/code" tags. (the "#" symbol above the posting area)

4. Glad you like the mod. I've been seeing it all over the place, which is kind of cool.

Jake

crash3903

• Coppermine novice
    • Picture Palace

Guys

I had to reset the site and when I reinstalled this plugin I now get 2 buttons. How can i get it so that it is only one button

Thanks

Mark

thejake420

• Contributor
    • Jakes Jokes

I had to reset the site and when I reinstalled this plugin I now get 2 buttons.

Do you have the plugin installed twice? (Different versions, etc.)

What exactly are the buttons? Are they both the same thing (TagBlitz this page) or what?

Jake

crash3903

• Coppermine novice
    • Picture Palace

Yes they are the same button (TagBlitz this page) and no i don't have two versions/packages installed

Sample

Thanks

Mark

thejake420

• Contributor
    • Jakes Jokes

Hmm... That's weird. Well, the first step will be to uninstall the plug-in, and then delete the files from your server. Next, download a new copy and upload it, install it, and see if things work out.

If that doesn't work, it might be something to do with your theme, in which case it'll be harder to track down. (The theme certainly didn't look right when I visited the link you gave me. It was not centered properly, etc.)

Note: I just visited it again, and there's only one TagBlitz button, BUT... Now there's two of these

0 images in cart :: Checkout
0 images in cart :: Checkout

Also, two dropdown menus and "Add" buttons. It's definitely something to do with your theme (or the other plugin).

Jake

crash3903

• Coppermine novice
    • Picture Palace
Re: TagBlitz 1.0 (stable) - Linking suite (HTML, bbCode, tags, social bookmarkin
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2006, 02:03:03 pm »

thanks for the reply - i have tried different themes under firefox and internet explorer but it remaisn the same

Any other ideas welcome

Thanks

Mark

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: TagBlitz 1.0 (stable) - Linking suite (HTML, bbCode, tags, social bookmarkin
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2006, 03:35:21 pm »

try to change priority of the plugins in the plugins manager (move them up and down) and retry. Seems to me they conflict

thejake420

• Contributor
    • Jakes Jokes

And your theme isn't quite right yet (though it's a million times better than before).

Jake

crash3903

• Coppermine novice
    • Picture Palace
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2006, 10:45:27 am »

try to change priority of the plugins in the plugins manager (move them up and down) and retry. Seems to me they conflict

Thanks i have moved it from the bottom to one but last and that seems to have solved it - Strange...But thanks guys appreciate the help

Regards

Mark

Mercutio

• Coppermine newbie
MiniCMS RSS conflict with TagBlitz plugin
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2006, 09:59:38 pm »

Hi Jake,

First off - love the plugin - great idea, and exceptionally powerful. Unfortunately I've discovered a conflict with MiniCMS that I can't seem to correct on my own, and I was hoping to find some help with it here.

What I've found is that when the plugin is engaged, it inserts the following code into the output of rss-related.php:

Code: [Select]
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
<!--
var win=null;
function NewWindow(mypage,myname,w,h,scroll,pos){
if(pos=="random"){LeftPosition=(screen.width)?Math.floor(Math.random()*(screen.width-w)):100;TopPosition=(screen.height)?Math.floor(Math.random()*((screen.height-h)-75)):100;}
if(pos=="center"){LeftPosition=(screen.width)?(screen.width-w)/2:100;TopPosition=(screen.height)?(screen.height-h)/2:100;}
else if((pos!="center" && pos!="random") || pos==null){LeftPosition=0;TopPosition=20}
settings='width='+w+',height='+h+',top='+TopPosition+',left='+LeftPosition+',scrollbars='+scroll+',location=no,directories=no,status=yes,menubar=no,toolbar=no,resizable=no';
win=window.open(mypage,myname,settings);}
// -->
</script>

Unfortunately, this script is inserted above the XML declaration, which renders the feed invalid and unreadable by most newsreaders. Being a php newbie, I don't know what the proper code would be to engage a filter to not include the code in the RSS feed and leave it in place for the rest of the gallery - any thoughts on how to accomplish this? My thanks in advance for any suggestions or help.

thejake420

• Contributor
    • Jakes Jokes

Sorry, but I've never even looked at miniCMS, and I don't know very much about XML anyway. You might want to try asking at http://cpg-contrib.org/board/index.php?board=2.0 as this seems to be related to MiniCMS and not CPG or TagBlitz.

Jake

barbv59

• Coppermine newbie

Hi, this is going to seem really dumb. But how do i install this plug in?

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2006, 08:25:53 am »

Read the documentation. Also it should be enough to ask this question once (how to install a plugin)

skidpics

• Coppermine frequent poster

I am trying to use Tagblitz, but I am getting error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_meta_album_set_data() (previously declared in /skidpics/include/functions.inc.php:42) in /include/functions.inc.php on line 42

ANY help would be appreciated to get it to work. 

http://skidpics.com

-- Skidpics  skidpics@skidpics.com
Code: [Select]
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 06:46:25 pm by skidpics »

sexytink

• Coppermine newbie

Hi

This is the first time testing Coopermine out and not knowing XML how would I make a code for this to be included in the list of codes given?

<style>
table table table td { vertical-align: top; !important; }
span.blacktext12 { visibility: visible !important; background-image: url('URL TO IMAGE); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center; background-color: transparent; font-size: 0px; letter-spacing: -0.5px; width: 435px; height: 75px; display: block !important; }
span.blacktext12 img { display: none; }
</style><br><a href=LINK TO HOME PAGE title='Myspace Layouts'>Extended Network Banners</a>

Thanks so much for the help

sexytink

• Coppermine newbie

Can anyone possibly help?

darktea

• Coppermine newbie
Possible conflicts with mod and slowing of site
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2007, 03:04:28 pm »

Thanks thejake420 for this plugin.  I was looking for something which provide html code so I could easily add picture to livejournal as I have seen other people do from their galleries on flickr (unfortunately livejournal doesn't accept bbcode).

I've had no problems with the installation of the plugin, but there seems to be a bit of conflict which I wanted to mention, although I will try and look into it myself.

Since installing the plugin my site www.darktea.co.uk is running very slowly and is sometimes taking minutes to load pages.  When I uninstall the plugin it returns to its normal speed.

The other issue is that it seems to cause a conflict with the mod I have applied for captcha comments (Abbas Ali's mod http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=29564.0 ) as I am no longer showing the captcha image e.g. http://www.darktea.co.uk/displayimage.php?album=121&pos=45    Again when I uninstall the plugin the captcha image returns. 

I am running several plugins at the moment
* cpg mini cms
* contact v1.3
* Onlinestats v1.7
* File replacer v1.0

I plan to try reordering my plugins to see if that makes a difference and trying a different way of applying captcha which I have found from the search.  However this is unlikely to be for a few days as I need to rebuild by PC this today.  However wanted to mention it now in case it was an issue other people were having.

turiel

• Coppermine newbie

Hello,

How can I modify this to show the links below the picture instead of above? I'm going to go off and read the general plugin documentation now but hopefully someone has a quick answer.

Thanks.

edit: Nevermind, stupid question. Just had to change the order of the variables at the return statement.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 01:46:12 pm by turiel »

skidpics

• Coppermine frequent poster

I am still gettng error:  Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_meta_album_set_data() (previously declared in /include/functions.inc.php:42) in /include/functions.inc.php on line 42

Can anyone help me with this issue.  I did move the plugin to the top of the list..  I am running..

Name Copper ad v1.2.4 (Stable)     
Name Onlinestats v1.7    
Name Add thumbnails to Lightbox v1.2.3    
Name Multiline comments v1.1    
Name CAPTCHA v1.7    
Name Random Select v1.01    
Name Stats v1.1    

Warning: Site not for work or public view - adult site.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 11:09:14 pm by skidpics »

IrieJoy

• Coppermine newbie

Hi I'm interested in install this plugin, but I want show the linkings code directly under the intermediates image:

actually:
 For show the linkings code i need click the linkings code (link) and drive me to a (similar page but with the linkings codes).

i want:
Show the linkings code directly under the image, I try hack the codebase, but only I can see is the link, not the thumbnails, for some reason on the textarea don't show the path for the albums

Thanks
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.