Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My gallery is a mess after updating. Lots of issues.  (Read 3243 times)

VodkaShot

• Coppermine newbie
    • Russian PT Cruiser Club
My gallery is a mess after updating. Lots of issues.
« on: April 08, 2006, 10:57:59 pm »

Well, actually it started after my provider moved our site to another server.  The page started showing errors about a bunch of variables not being defined. 
I decided to update it hoping that it would fix the problem.  After update to 1.44 I have all my language characters messed up (database and page being encoded in different layouts).   Then some of my galleries and pictures stopped showing.  I tried to run the update of intermidiate pics and thumbnails with no luck: 'error creating files'.  All user galleries are gone, blank page instead (the files are on ftp).  I could see them for a short period of time after I ran the bridge wizard though.  But then they are all gone.
In the versioncheck I have all album directory files outdated (I didn't overwrite them as per the manual) and picmgmt.inc.php version is older than it's supposed to be.  Otherwise all versions are ok.  The update process seems to run Ok.  The bridging with my forum is also seems to be Ok. Here's the link:
http://forum.ptcruiserclub.ru/gallery/
Please help me out! 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.