Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Creating Album ->Cannot view as user assigned to created group.  (Read 3930 times)

mixedmind

• Coppermine newbie

Hello, as admin I create a huge album with photos , several hundred files. Everything goes smoothly until it comes to permissions.

I have created a group and called it 'groupa', and assigned users to that group. The album is assigned to that group, then the permissions seem to reset itself back to 'Me Only' and no one assigned to the 'groupa' group is able to see the photos. I took away the password for 'Me Only' group and just assigned it to 'groupa', however logging in as a user assigned to 'groupa' can see the album assigned to 'groupa' but cannot see any photos or content.

Can someone please offer me some help with this? Thank you so much in advance.

::)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 07:27:38 pm by GauGau »

mixedmind

• Coppermine newbie

Appears to be solved, Not sure if this is related to cache in firefox, but I logged in as a regular user in IE and set the 'groupa' for the third time , and the other user assigned to 'groupa' logged in under IE and the content seems to show now. Kind of goofie, not sure why that may be happening, but at least its brought to someones attention other than answering my own questions (a.k.a. talking to myself)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.