Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CRISIS!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!  (Read 3990 times)

boomerangproductions

• Coppermine newbie
CRISIS!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!
« on: March 16, 2006, 08:57:59 pm »

Heres the situation. Up until today our coppermine gallery 1.4.3. was running fine. When I came in today all i got when I went to it was a blank white page. Everything seemed to be fine but I checked the log files of our server and found an unauthorized access to the server. I think someone came in and messed up some of the files. Nothing works now. The SQL server seems to be fine. I tried to update to 1.4.4. and it didnt work right. At this point I think I need to install a fresh copy of cpg1.4.4. but I dont know how to make it use the SQL server tables. The current tables have a prefix of cpg132_. I have backed up the albums directory and the config.inc and anycontent(which both dont seem to have very much info in them). What should I do?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.