Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is there info on the Master_Template Plugin?  (Read 13468 times)

webfairy

• Coppermine novice
Where is there info on the Master_Template Plugin?
« on: March 05, 2006, 06:30:57 pm »

The writer of the plugin has a bad link to his website.  The  cpg-contrib.org link is also bad.

i uploaded the Master_template plug in and installed it but i see no differance in my gallery at all or anything in the config page.

I would like to know the ins and outs of this plugin.... Please any help would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 09:22:55 am by GauGau »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Where is there info on the Master_Template Plugin?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 06:57:31 pm »

What do you want to do? You make changes in the plugin's codebase.php to replace code. There is no config.

webfairy

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 07:08:00 pm »

Well, i am not sure how you do that.  If i have set up my Mac theme could i just paste that theme file into the code base?

i am really lost here.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 07:17:08 pm by webfairy »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 07:18:30 pm »

What do you want to do exactly?

webfairy

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 07:26:31 pm »

Ok, i assumed (shame on me) that with this plug in that all themes would take on some of the modifications of your default theme that you modified. 

I modified my default theme's background and a couple of  pics.  i just wanted to know if this plugin would make the other themes be modified also.?

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 08:28:50 pm »

Yes, the purpose of this plugin is to make changes take affect on all themes. It's hard to help further if you don't specify exactly what changes you want to make.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 09:57:17 am »

anyway, the master template doesn't come from this site, but the coppermine contrib page that has a support board of it's own. Therefor, the plugin shouldn't be discussed here, but in the page you got it from.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 10:00:24 am »

cpg-contrib.org is back up again so you can post your question in the forum, webfairy.

webfairy

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 02:21:02 pm »

Thank You...  TranzNDance  I checked it out this am...on the other board. Still don't understand it so i will just give it a miss at this time. 

If GauGaur had been paying attention ( i posted twice that the site was down)  Kind of hard to ask a question on a "DOWN" board.  LOL

BTW: I got the mod from http://cvs.sourceforge.net not cpg-contrib.

cpg-contrib.org is back up again so you can post your question in the forum, webfairy.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2006, 11:31:54 pm »

I was aware of the fact that the site was down. My posting still applies: if you have issues on something that is being discussed on another site (even if that site is down temporarily), you should keep your discussion somewhere else - we can't be blamed that the other site is was down. That's a golden rule: imagine disney.com going down and all the folks asking questions about Snowy White and Little Red Riding Hood on this page, just because coppermine is capable of displaying pics of fairy tales...
Anyway, I suggest reviewing your attitude: somebody with a low karma like you shouldn't start an argument, you're in a weak position to do so... ::)

webfairy

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2006, 05:25:31 pm »

Oh excuse me, like the MOD DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE COPPERMINE PROGRAM...

Now i know where Niibb's got his attitude and people skills.  Right from you of "Big Attitude'
You have no room to talk to people about their attitude or karma... the POT calling the KETTLE BLACK... oh Please.

You both need to learn People skills......or get out of the "Service business"

I was aware of the fact that the site was down. My posting still applies: if you have issues on something that is being discussed on another site (even if that site is down temporarily), you should keep your discussion somewhere else - we can't be blamed that the other site is was down. That's a golden rule: imagine disney.com going down and all the folks asking questions about Snowy White and Little Red Riding Hood on this page, just because coppermine is capable of displaying pics of fairy tales...
Anyway, I suggest reviewing your attitude: somebody with a low karma like you shouldn't start an argument, you're in a weak position to do so... ::)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2006, 09:21:05 am »

we're not in the service business, as this would mean that we get paid for our services. We don't get paid though. We're unpaid volunteers who have the favor to deal with many nice people, and we sometimes have to deal with stubborn, selfish people like you. However, we have the privilege to stop this minority of people like you to bother us any longer.
Although I'm almost sure you won't I recommend reading http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
You have 2 weeks to review your attitude during which you can not post (partial ban). You're free to go somewhere else, looking for support. You're of course free to go somewhere else and complain about us. Good luck.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.