Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Styleguide: CSS guide for Coppermine's stylesheet  (Read 15622 times)

jeremed

• Coppermine novice
Styleguide: CSS guide for Coppermine's stylesheet
« on: January 04, 2004, 02:21:17 am »

I set up an installation of Coppermine on my computer today and have been working on this.

It's a list of all the styles in the stylesheet and what they do. I just blew threw it and cranked this out pretty fast. I'd like to get some feedback and see if anyone spots any blatant errors. There are some styles that have question marks beside them. Those I could not tell what they changed. They must be for options I have not enabled. Styles that are part of a group or work together are color coded.

I've seen some poeple ask about the styles since they aren't commented and thought this might be helpful.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 05:09:31 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Styleguide: CSS guide for Coppermine's stylesheet
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2004, 10:38:10 pm »

I've taken this a bit further, using jeremed's description for the CSS and made a theme out of it called "styleguide" which can be used to test what css class is "responsible" for what part of the coppermine output.
Please note: this is not a "regular" theme, as it isn't meant to be shown to coppermine users - instead, it's meant to help the coppermine newbie admin to create/modify the coppermine stylesheet/theme to match the overall look of his page. Don't get confused by the version number cpg1.3.0 - this is just for compatibility (there are already css classes in it that will be introduced in the next coppermine release). The theme "styleguide" can be used with any version of cpg 1.2 (for the standalone version, not for the nuke ports).
Please make sure to take a look at the readme that comes with the theme!
Download it here: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/coppermine/cpg1.3.0theme_styleguide.zip?download
View it here: http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/demo/?theme=styleguide

GauGau

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Styleguide: CSS guide for Coppermine's stylesheet
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2005, 12:05:39 pm »

The use of the styleguide is not recomended any more (the theme has been removed from the standard coppermine files). Instead: use tools for your browser to see what css class is used for what section of the page. For details, see http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=11903.msg89771#msg89771
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.