Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 30   Go Down

Author Topic: Modpack with bridge support: PM, avatar, watermark, cropped/ sharpened thumbs...  (Read 1354613 times)

Goosemoose

• Coppermine newbie

Hi Stramm,
 I used the new util.php but there is a bug with the auto refresh. After the first refresh the setting changes to resizing thumbnails no matter what your original choice was.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

Hi Stramm,
 I used the new util.php but there is a bug with the auto refresh. After the first refresh the setting changes to resizing thumbnails no matter what your original choice was.

thanks, I'm just uploading a new modpack version, fixed version is included

gringohh

• Coppermine newbie

well, i've uploaded all my images and i have installed this mod pack, and got everything working with stramm's help, but now a i have a wierd problem

i need my site in spanish, and when i select the language, nuthing happens, it stays in english. i've deactivated the language autodetect, but it still won't change

how can i fix this??????

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

usually that's cookie problems... have you tried to clear them

Senator

• Coppermine regular visitor

please ask modpack 1.4 questions here
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=28367.0

to the broken thumbs... minithumbs are required in the avatar and subscribtion manager. I think you've turned them on already but haven't created them yet for old pictures (the ones that were already uploaded before you turned mini thumbs on, works only since you enabled)

emailing: I just tried with my installs.. working as it should. I can imagine problems if you / your users use other languages than english and you haven't copied the buddy lang stuff into the proper lang file (or you haven't turned on lang fallback - still that's not heavily tested with the buddy list). Please try with english only (to request/ accept)

I've the tried it in the english language, and ive copied to dutch. Same problem.

And is there a possibiliy to make the old uploads visable in avatar en subscribtion?

Senator

I've the tried it in the english language, and ive copied to dutch. Same problem.

And is there a possibiliy to make the old uploads visable in avatar en subscribtion?

gringohh

• Coppermine newbie

ok, i did the cookie thing and it worked perfectly, but now my question is the following, how do i translate this modpack? is there a spanish translation for this and if so where do i download it?

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

ok, i did the cookie thing and it worked perfectly, but now my question is the following, how do i translate this modpack? is there a spanish translation for this and if so where do i download it?

no, there's only a french translation so far. You'll have to take the orig english coppermine lang file and the modpack english lang file. View both with a diff viewer (like WinMerge) and copy the differences to your spanish lang file and translate. I'd be more than happy if you'd publish the result here  ;)

gringohh

• Coppermine newbie

ok i will do that

gringohh

• Coppermine newbie

where do i find the entries that i'd have to translate?

could you please post the lines where i can find them, and i will translate to spanish for you

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

You'll have to take the orig english coppermine lang file and the modpack english lang file. View both with a diff viewer (like WinMerge) and copy the differences to your spanish lang file and translate. I'd be more than happy if you'd publish the result here  ;)

That'll show you the new, modpack related text that needs to be translated
http://winmerge.sourceforge.net/ (OpenSource software)

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

if anybody ever wonders... it started here http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=21469.msg138574#msg138574

of course it's possible to create mini thumbs for older pics.. as well as for everything else, thumbs, imtermediate, fullsized pics (for the modpack turning on/ off watermarking works the same)

dutch: (copied from config - Files and thumbnails settings  [Bestanden en thumbnails instellingen])
sorry, I've forgotten to add the two ** after the mini thumbs config entry ;)
(**) Als deze waarde wordt aangepast zullen alleen bestanden vanaf dit moment beinvloed worden. Het is aanbevolen deze waarden niet aan te passen als er al bestanden in de database zitten. Je kunt waardes aanpassen via het "beheerders gereedschappen menu (afbeeldinggrootte aanpassen)".

english:
(**) When changing this setting, only the files that are added from that point on are affected, so it is advisable that this setting must not be changed if there are already files in the gallery. You can, however, apply the changes to the existing files with the "admin tools (resize pictures)" utility from the admin menu.

The buddy list email problem... I can't replicate it. Really strange for me. All three use the same config setting as trigger and the same function to send the email. Just the text is different. If you don't mind, can you send me (PM) an admin login (URL, usr, pwd)? 

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

thanks for the login.. I've had a look and everything works for me like a charm. I've created 2 users stramm1 and stramm2. stramm1 requested to be friends with stramm2 (stramm2 reseives request email), stramm2 accepts and stramm1 receives the 'buddy request accepted' email. I've used the english lang file

Code: [Select]
Hello stramm1,

stramm2 accepted your request. You have added this user to your buddy list.
Please click here to check your buddy manager!
http://www.your_domain.nl/buddy_manage.php

Admin

I suspect that you haven't really added the user as buddy. Did you see a message on your screen after adding a user as buddy like (User has been added to your buddy list...)?? If not then you haven't added him and no email has been sent
I hope you have recognized the checkbox to the right of the user name. You have to check it (or if there are more entries, then you have to multi select the entries you wish to accept/ deny). Then go to the drop down and chose what you want to do with the selected entries. No hit the go button.

I hope that solves your problem

Senator

It's look that the script not send to the webmasteradres, en an hotmailadres.

i.ve make two accounts test1 and test 2 ( test1 has a popmail (not same as webmasteradres** , and test 2 has an hotmail

1-- test1 do a request to test2 ( he send one e-mail to hotmail)
2--test2 accept( he send one mail to popmail)
So that's works

i clear both buddylist

3--test2 do a request to test1( he send a mail to popmail)
4--test1 accept ( but he sending nothing to hotmail) 

**it looks like it has the same problem as point 4  (webmasteradres = popmail.)

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

I'd say the script sends out all mails as it should. Just some of your email providers block mail from your domain.

Senator

That's possible. maybe becausse the word "sex" is in the mail.

gringohh

• Coppermine newbie

That'll show you the new, modpack related text that needs to be translated
http://winmerge.sourceforge.net/ (OpenSource software)

i haven't the slightest idea of how to use that program  ???

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

then read the docs that come with it and are available online as well on the winmerge page.

gringohh

• Coppermine newbie

well i tried using that program with no luck, so i was wondering if it is at all posible for you to send me te entries that you added for this mod, so that i can translate this for you and make it available for everyone that needs it

hiphopchile@gmail.com

please

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

that's I guess to much, lol... believe me, it's far easier with WinMerge
Start the prog , then file -> open
for 'left' browse to the original lang/english.php
for 'right' browse to the modpack lang/english.php
hit OK

all colored lines have been modified
copy them into your spanish langfile and translate away ;)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 30   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.