Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Warning: getimagesize(): Read error!  (Read 12650 times)

DUMC

• Coppermine newbie
Warning: getimagesize(): Read error!
« on: February 18, 2006, 09:09:35 pm »

Hi all,
gone though these forums and also through the differnet files and cant seem to find anything that helps, so thought id post this up and see if anyone could help me out. I've been able to create catagories and albums without any proablems, and then tried to up load some photos using the batch upload function. After ftping them up to the server i went to the admin toggle and selected their folder and checked all the boxes and specified the album and clicked to cntinue. On the next page about 20 out of the 30 photos had the ok sign but the last 10 didnt giving this error message:

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in /home/hudson/misc/dds8mc/public_html/php/cpg135/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226
Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image.

When i go back and just select these photos and try again it get the same error message. if i delete the uploaded photos that are in the albums then try and upload these ten it works fine!. ive tried with other sets of photos if the orginal 20 have not been deleted then it doesnt work, But if they have then about the same number of files get uploaded (all these photos are around 60kb) then any images over this dont wok and gives the same error message as above.

Thanks for any help in advance
james

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: Warning: getimagesize(): Read error!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2006, 10:03:43 pm »

If you have to delete images to add more, then I'd say it looks like you are running out of disk space.  How much space do you have left on your domain?
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

DUMC

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 12:39:24 am »

sadly i wish it was that easy still have 170mb of free space any other ideas.
thanks
james

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2006, 02:54:21 am »

Did you take into account your /tmp directory?  Most control panel apps don't subtract any files in the /tmp directory from your space remaining indicator.

Post your Coppermine version, the theme you are using, your PHP version, your GD version, and when this started.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.