Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get it here !! Bridge File for woltlab burning board 2.3.4  (Read 54560 times)

Cainte

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
Get it here !! Bridge File for woltlab burning board 2.3.4
« on: January 27, 2006, 12:02:39 pm »

Hi,

me and a friend of mine made a bridge file for wbb 2.3.4 and coppermine gallery 1.4.3

Everything works fine, but nevertheless I don't take any responsibility for it.

If any Supporter here might take a look at it and check if it reads "correct" please correct it.

And all other users...

Feel free to use it!!

Important!

set the "use_post_based_groups" to 1

The "relative Path" is the relative Path to your forum's confic.inc.php

for example
Code: [Select]
../wbb/acp/lib
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 11:14:57 am by GauGau »

Netrasta

• Coppermine novice
Re: Get it here !! Bridge File for woltlab burning board 2.3.4
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 02:20:14 am »

Sorry but your bridge file make not a good job. I have some errors with this file....
look it:

Fatal error: cpg_udb(): Failed opening required '/config.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /home/t/timeflash.de/public_html/cgn/cpg143/bridge/woltlab21.inc.php on line 28

Can you help me?

Greetings
NetRasta

Cainte

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 09:13:39 am »

it seems your relative path to your forum is not correct... how did you set it?

you have to set the relative path to your confing.inc.php of your forum

I set it like this

../wbb231/acp/lib
and please remember to set your "use_post_based_groups" to 1
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 09:38:48 am by Cainte »

back0rifice

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 12:15:31 pm »

Hi!

First of all thank you for your work!

And now let's come to the problem...  ;) I'm afraid I also can't get working the bridge, but I'm not sure if I've set it up correctly?!

$this->boardurl = $BRIDGE['http://mydomain.com/forum'];
require_once($BRIDGE['../forum/acp/lib'].'/config.inc.php');
require_once($BRIDGE['../forum/acp/lib']."/options.inc.php");

Are these lines everything you have to edit?
I think the relative paths should be right, shouldn't they?! But what belongs in the first line? ("http://mydomain.com/forum")

Would be nice if someone could help me getting this bridge work...  :)

TIA!

Cainte

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 01:00:16 pm »

if you use the Bridge Assistant you don't have to change anything in this file :-)

back0rifice

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 01:30:54 pm »

Hi... ;)

if you use the Bridge Assistant you don't have to change anything in this file :-)

Hm ok... I tried it with the unchanged file and used the Bridge Assistant. It asks me for the "relative path to the forum's configuration file" (something like that in German ;) which is "../forum/acp/lib/", isn't it?!
BUT it only accepts "../forum/" as it tries to find an "index.php".  ???

Ok, what I have done now was creating an "index.php" in "/forum/acp/lib/"  ;) ... and it seems to work now - more ore less. There don't occur any errors anymore but althoug I am logged in in the WBB, CPG doesn't "recognize" this...

Any suggestions?   ???

Cainte

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 02:03:46 pm »

are the cookie path in the Forum ACP and the cookie path of the CPG both / ??

back0rifice

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2006, 02:25:29 pm »

Yeah that was the problem...  :-[

Thank you very much!  :)

Cainte

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2006, 02:30:27 pm »

you're welcome

Zaeggu

• Coppermine newbie
    • Style und Systemboard
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2006, 08:33:17 am »

Help me please, i no ander stand this! I have the version 2.3.4 from Wbb, and the Coppermine-Gallery 1.4.4, and i have modiffiet the woltlab21.inc.php!

function cpg_udb()
{
global $BRIDGE, $boardurl, $boardconfig;
$this->boardurl = $BRIDGE['http://wbb234.pc-technik.ch'];
require_once($BRIDGE['../acp/lib'].'/config.inc.php');
require_once($BRIDGE['../acp/lib']."/options.inc.php");
$this->use_post_based_groups = $BRIDGE['use_post_based_groups'];
$this->multigroups = 1;

And ven i would activet the Britge, with this Message!

Fatal error: cpg_udb::cpg_udb() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/config.inc.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\XUnitConf\winweb29\html\wbb234.pc-technik.ch\galerie144\bridge\woltlab21.inc.php on line 28
Gruss Zaeggu

Cainte

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2006, 11:55:55 am »

As already described above you don't have to change anything in this file. You can use the Bridge Assistant of the coppermine photo Gallery.

And it seems you used your local computer Paths to your config.inc.php what naturally not works.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2006, 11:49:01 pm »

@Cainte: please review the other thread Zaeggu posted in on the German support board

Cainte

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2006, 12:46:23 am »

so I will

PhatKat

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2006, 12:03:31 pm »

it seems your relative path to your forum is not correct... how did you set it?

you have to set the relative path to your confing.inc.php of your forum

I set it like this

../wbb231/acp/lib
and please remember to set your "use_post_based_groups" to 1

Well, i saw the 120 days no posting warning,that no one has posted here in that time!
But i am hoping someone may still be checking back over this...dunno!
I understand the above instructions...unfortunately,my server uses an "Instant Installer"... thus, NOT allowing me to set any path. The Path is already determined by default.

Coppermine gives me the "No actions needed here,click next"......Untill the Finish button,then comes the "Fatal Error"...Is tere ANY WAY to work around this?
I am trying to bridge coppermine with Woltlab235e, a version later than the Bridge Mod offered here.

Also, Cainte wrote:   you have to set the relative path to your confing.inc.php of your forum

I set it like this

../wbb231/acp/lib..........................................

Excuse me again: But Where? After starting Bridge Mgr., i don´t see any where to set this? (I GUESS this must be set during some manual phase of the "Bridging"...Where?)  And at the Finish button,or after,...i tried to enter it into the Browser, but it will NOT direct it to the needed info. So WHERE can,or should this be set when i am using an "Instant Installer" that only require your :Path > Username > Password > Email ?

If you answer:Please, could you give a 1>2>3....illustration,and not a general one like :"I set it like this"...I need to know where.

Thnx in advance for any wandering soul that happens to pass by this graveyard!
PK

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2006, 01:34:27 pm »

We have no idea what an "Instant Installer" is nor what it does. If it is something you used to install coppermine, then just forget about it: those auto-installers are crap. They are buggy and lag behind in version count. The only true, genuine, recommended method to set up coppermine is by downloading the package we provide and doing exactly as suggested in the docs. However, this thread is not meant to troubleshoot your initial coppermine install. Make sure you get Coppermine running as suggested (the most recent version, currently cpg1.4.8). Start a support thread if you have issues with it (after having read the coppermine documentation).Then (and only then) return to this thread and do exactly as suggested in "When requesting bridge support - mandatory!".

Cainte

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2006, 10:18:00 pm »

Hi there,

I just wanted to say that I can't help you anymore.

I've got no more access to the software.

Sorry bout that and I hope you'll get by...

Cainte

PhatKat

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2006, 02:13:00 pm »

Gawd!! I didn´t N E one would even look at this topic after the long lap,especially you Cainte, heyyyy man!

First, Gau Gau, i do agree with you 100% .The damn "Instant Installers" are just as you said,well, with a little improvision...Crap! They auto install, but fail to grab all neccessary data to tell (in this case, where the data is, "through the relative path")....i guess.

Humm, this is a long story and i will just try to shorten it.My server has it "IInstaller",  the thing is ,it WON´T let me install coppermine manually! See? And they were behind on the version when i came,and i elbowed them untill they installed the new cpg148.
Now, i like cpg so well, i was ready to leave the server and go to L.Pages,where i could install cpg manually.(I have already talked with a presalesman) (They deleted their outdated version bcos of me too!)
I swear, if i didn´t like cpg so much,i would have given up over a month ago! I´ve lost so much time, it´s crazy.

Now, after all the tips i have been getting,it seems that this Mod, will not work with my new ver. of wbb235e...dunno?
...............................................................................................................

So Cainte, you do not have: The software any more" You mean cpg, and/or wbb234 ?
I was just about to go into the Freelance forum and offer to bargin with someone to Modify/update the Mod,say, if you had not responded within a certain amount of time...dunno.

But i really thought you were long gone! N E way,i only bought wbb2x bcos i saw it bridged with cpg.-i just had to have this combination! But i did see the " Woltlab"bridge example/Choice in cpg. Docu. OK, so i was pushed over the edge just by seeing it!
Can you PM me, and tell me what you NEED to, or if you are up to Modifying to Mod? (to work with wbb235e) I am in too deep to stop now,cos my site,forum,and coppermine donot look close enough. If you need a copy of BB,i would have to contact Mgr. and see what i can do with/without buying another copy.

But please do contact me and let me know what you think.
Gau Gau, i am really sorry about all the constant posting on this,but i,like so many others just love coppermine and won´t give up just bcos of problems....y´kno ? Kind of like a cheating girlfriend!! Every time you look at her, you swallow all the headaches...and think "Just one more time" ......LOL!

Regards,
PK
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.