Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking to add skimming to a coppermine gallery  (Read 3624 times)

opulence

• Coppermine novice
Looking to add skimming to a coppermine gallery
« on: January 21, 2006, 04:56:55 am »

If you're familiar with adult top list gallery posts (TGPs) they often have 'skimming' which means that every 3rd or 4th click on a picture actually goes to a different pre-defined link (in a table array) instead of to the actual gallery.

Wondering if anyone is able to integrate 'skimming' into a coppermine gallery, so that each 3rd or 4th click to a gallery goes to a pre-defined link instead.

I already have this working on my site but the way it's currently setup it's blocked by popup blockers by default (I paid George on here to do this for me)

If anyone would be able to set it up so that its actual skimming (and will get past firefox/ie default popup blockers) I'd be willing to pay what's reasonable for it
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 03:45:38 pm by GauGau »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.