Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: bridge 2 coppermine galleries with a merged phpbb?  (Read 4069 times)

zzz

• Coppermine newbie
bridge 2 coppermine galleries with a merged phpbb?
« on: January 16, 2006, 05:43:54 pm »

i have been experimenting with trying to get the bridge to work with a phpbb install that has two forums merged, in this case 'phpbb_users" is 'users' etc, could someone give me any pointers for tweaking the bridge to work?

ideally i wish to try and have on my server 2x phpbb, 2x coppermine and 1x mambo, i have allready used virtuemart and joomla successfully to make a simple paypal based shop, and now i wish to install coppermine twice to handle music and images in two separate locations.

im redoing everything from scratch now so im not too upset about things, my first attempt would be to try and get 2 coppermine galleries to work with one phpbb, so could anyone suggest any problems that might occur, or should it run smoothly?

as i started learning phpbb first ill handle adding the second board afterwards, and joomla +virtuemart requier no registration on my current setup.

i need to plan this all out carefully hence my post here, i dont want to make any more silly mistakes - any pointers?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.