Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Private Messaging System  (Read 121596 times)

Fico

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Private Messaging System
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2010, 03:34:44 pm »

Is there going to be a version for 1.5?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2010, 05:37:51 pm »

Stop that nonsense. From a thread that contained a similar question to yours, here's my answer:
Anyway, please don't clutter threads with requests for other versions. We have been through this many times over: every time a new coppermine version comes out, users flood the threads for the old version with requests to see the mod / plugin / theme /whatever ported to the new version. We're not fond of this, as it doesn't help at all and only is confusing. If a developer wants to port a plugin, he will. If you need it badly, you're welcome to port it or hire someone to do that for you. But please don't clutter the board with requests for ports.

Fico

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2010, 06:21:19 pm »

Anyway, please don't clutter threads with requests for other versions. We have been through this many times over: every time a new coppermine version comes out, users flood the threads for the old version with requests to see the mod / plugin / theme /whatever ported to the new version. We're not fond of this, as it doesn't help at all and only is confusing. If a developer wants to port a plugin, he will. If you need it badly, you're welcome to port it or hire someone to do that for you. But please don't clutter the board with requests for ports.

And how would I know if he will do it or if I need to hire someone, if I don't ask?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2010, 07:27:14 pm »

And how would I know if he will do it or if I need to hire someone, if I don't ask?
If the creator of this plugin would have planned to port the plugin or if a port already existed, there would have been a posting that says so within this very thread. The fact that it doesn't exist should be enough for you, especially since I told you to stop this discussion. Continuing it (i.e. not respecting moderation) leads to getting banned. That's what you are now. Farewell.

mahdi1234

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2010, 11:43:52 pm »

Is this plugin supposed to work with php 5.3?

I've recently updated my testbed to 5.3 and PMS is causing problems which look like CSS is totally ignored (see attached). Unfortunately it's my local machine and I don't have it open to world; my webhost is still using 5.2 and it works well there; I know it's not compliant with board rules, sorry for that. Would you give me some hints how to debug what could cause this issue (I've looked into error logs from apache and it indicates no problem)?

cpg 1.4.27
PHP 5.3.3-pl1-gentoo

thanks in advance

mahdi1234

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2010, 11:37:25 pm »

So I've figured out the problem lies here

Code: [Select]
/include/plugin_api.inc.php

* Warning line 213: Parameter 1 to pms_loginform_start() expected to be a reference, value given

which is this line
                    $value = call_user_func($plugin_function,$value);

and then changing
function pms_loginform_start(&$html)

to below solved that for me
function pms_loginform_start($html)

Landser88

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2011, 10:49:29 am »

/index.php?file=cpg_pms/codebase
Here what we would get:
Fatal error: Call to a member function add_action() on a non-object in W:\home\localhost\www\plugins\cpg_pms\codebase.php on line 21

It's not very critical, but it is a bug.

Download

• Coppermine newbie
    • Thanks for the helpful information
Thanks for the helpful information
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2011, 02:02:37 pm »

Thanks for the helpful information
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.