Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Paypal shop hack, easy install, online admin  (Read 194451 times)

Puffinstuff

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Paypal shop hack, easy install, online admin
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2006, 11:19:38 pm »

Just upgrade to 1.4.8 and added Paypal hack.  All went well but ...

I now have "Price structure, use 1,2,3,4 or 5:" displayed in my File Info. (Which I would prefer if it was not there)

http://www.lumieres.com.au/gallery/displayimage.php?album=101&pos=16

I have searched everywhere within the site and cannot find this to comment it out.

Where is this so can I comment it out?

regards and thanks in advance...

Puffinstuff

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2006, 02:51:32 am »

After hours of searching my site as to what code this hack has added, I can see what it is doing, but unable to to determine how to comment out so it does not disply.

It appears, that the hack utilises what would normally be one of the custom user fields that can be set up in the configuration section: User field 1 (user_field1_name, user1 )

I cannnot seem to trace where that is sourced for display in the file info.

Tried even to comment that out in displayimage.php to find out how it is working.  The result (as expected) was that it removes the pricing option from the paypal at the bottom.

Any clues would be gretly appreciated.

(I have had a bad/frustrating weekend on this -see Karma - and hope for forgiveness. :) )

jaty

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2006, 10:09:44 am »

the price does not show up in paypal

im a newbie, apologize.

try it : http://www.fotowarung.com/archive/
login : user
pwd : user

jaty

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2006, 11:51:11 am »

sorry .. since the above post could not be deleted, i will put up another post. the above post can be ignored.

the price does not show up in paypal

im a newbie, apologize.

try it : http://www.fotowarung.com/archive/
login : user
pwd : user

im selling digital image, not print.

im using 1.4.8.

TKS in advance.

eight9offsuit

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2006, 07:20:15 am »

ok with my display full view image, i just want the image not the buying info underneath (i still want that with the thumnail slideshow part though) were would i find the code to edit the full view buying info out.

www.ashartphotography.com

I'm actually wondering the same thing as ashart is (even if his site is down and he's not around anymore).  I realized Casper hasn't been posting in this topic lately, but has anyone else found a solution to this for 1.4.8?  Other than that this mod is perfect for my site.

barramyainc

• Coppermine newbie
    • British Wrestling Pictures
« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2006, 08:22:48 pm »

Hi all.

Love the mod - I've found one possible hick-up if someone would be able to help me at all.

I have some pictures which are for sale and others which aren't for sale however someone has been able to add, and send funds for pictures which aren't for sale.  They have chosen to add a quality setting (in this case high which adds £1 to the price) which has meant that actual funds are exchanged between the accounts.

Just a heads up.

Cheers

Sarah

johndankey

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2006, 06:04:18 am »

Sarah,

What about setting a price structure with a price of zero?

JD
Thank god for Coppermine!

faceman

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #107 on: September 23, 2006, 05:35:25 pm »

I've got a problem updating the database after I install the mod.  Here's what I get when I do a database update:

Code: [Select]
Warning: fopen(sql/update.sql) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cpg149/update.php on line 142

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cpg149/update.php on line 142

Can anyone help?  I've got permissions set correctly to the include and albums dir, and I can upload pictures all day long, but the database won't update.

Thanks.

Nibbler

« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2006, 12:10:16 am »

Set permissons on sql/update.sql so that it is readable.

faceman

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #109 on: September 25, 2006, 04:32:57 am »

Thanks - worked perfectly.

albert1956

• Coppermine newbie
Where can I download this?
« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2006, 10:13:16 pm »

I'd be really interested in this, but cannot find where to download it?

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
« Reply #111 on: October 13, 2006, 10:24:50 pm »

@albert1956: It's attached to the first post (and called "shop-1-4-easy-install-online-admin-beta3.zip").

garyafarmer

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2006, 11:48:50 am »

Hi all,

I have just installed this mod, works perfectly except I need to be able to exclude certain pictures/albums from being sold. Ideally the shopping basket/purchase section on the displyimage.php page would not appear for these pics or where the shopping basket/purchase section is it would come up "sorry this picture is not for sale".

glenc

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
Paypal shop hack uninstall
« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2006, 05:17:14 pm »

I am usin 1.4.10 modpack v1, I installed shop-1-4-easy-install-online-admin-beta3.zip. I am using eyeball theme. After updating database, I went to shop admin and filled out the first section and set the first two pricing options. At first it worked fine, I thought I would be able to set different prices for each but that’s not the case. I went in and removed the rest of the options. Thumbnails work fine except when you click on them now the image does not show and the price comes up @$. I uninstalled it and reinstalled with the same effect.  PW & UN= user   My question is how to get the images to show up again. I will not be using this paypal hack and have unistalled it. TIA
Find a common need and do it uncommonly well.

glenc

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
« Reply #114 on: November 13, 2006, 05:18:46 pm »

::) link would help  http://www.kiscme.com/postcards

glenc

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
« Reply #115 on: November 13, 2006, 05:24:55 pm »

;) I just uninstalled it by replacing with files from cpg1.4.10_modpack_stramm_1 and all is well. TY

3rw1n

• Coppermine newbie
    • galerie de photographies aériennes
« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2006, 05:31:36 pm »

Hi,

I just installed the mod, but I can't acces the shop admin, I get a normal coppermine page but with no informations in it.
I'm using cpg 1.4.10 install files frome sourceforge and downloaded the mod on the first post of this thread.
What have I done wrong?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.

KWH

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #117 on: December 25, 2006, 09:56:24 pm »

I have just loaded this hack and like the way it works.  I do have two questions though.  Can I get it to work when I batch upload instead of having to edit each image individually?  I will be posting galleries of 100+ images on an almost daily basis once I get this all set up.  Also I notice that the @ $ stays in the drop down box if I don't use all 10 entries in the pricing section.  Have I missed something?

http://haesslyphoto.com/cpg1410/thumbnails.php?album=6

Thanks.

Keith

tantley

• Coppermine newbie
    • BayouMX
« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2006, 07:52:16 am »

I've installed this mod, without any problems, following the directions verbatim. Awaiting the first sale through the processor now.

This is most impressive- in that it is easy to install and quick to administrate. If I could suggest a batch utility to set price packages for existing files (already requested in prior posts) or at least a default value to appear when a price is not yet set.

Also, I found that when a picture is displayed full-size, the mod does not display the filename in the resulting new window. I added text to the 'looking2' string in lang/English.php to notify would-be purchasers that a filename needed to be displayed by returning to the previous window to order. But this may be confusing to purchasers to some extent and result in lost sales.

Secondly, I did modify a portion of the code, as it was displaying what appeared to be an incorrect text string:

From this:
<table  align="center"  width="90%">
<tr >
        <td>
            <fieldset><legend><b><big><big>{$lang_picinfo['confidence']}</big></big></b> </legend>
                <blockquote><div align="justify"  >  <font size=-1>
                    <p><center>{$lang_picinfo['looking']} <b>$pic_title</b>, file ref:<i> $pic_id</i>. </center><br />
                    {$lang_picinfo['looking2']}</p>
                  </font>
                    </blockquote></fieldset>
         </td>
     </tr>
</table>

To this:
<table  align="center"  width="90%">
<tr >
        <td>
            <fieldset><legend><b><big><big>{$lang_picinfo['confidence']}</big></big></b> </legend>
                <blockquote><div align="left"  >  <font size=-1>
                    <p><center>{$lang_picinfo['looking']} <b>$pic_title</b><i> $pic_id</i>. </center><br />
                    {$lang_picinfo['looking2']}</p>
                  </font>
                    </blockquote></fieldset>
         </td>
     </tr>
</table>

Basically, aligned the text to the left (since the 'looking' & 'looking2' strings are left justified also), and removed the ", file ref" portion of the string also.

And this is installed with SMF v1.1.1 / Tiny Portal v0.97 wrapped around CPG bridged, for reference.

Thanks for the great mod!

btos

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2007, 07:38:23 am »

I've got an artist client/ friend who makes jewelry and wanted an online gallery and virutal storefront. The look of the gallery took shape nicely with color mods to the template. Coppermine has the look and feel of the showcase gallery, since every item is photographed and displayed beautifully with photography (btw, I'm a photographer). The cart is a problem.

With carts built for photograpy print sales- variables with paper sizes etc - can I modify the application to work with jewelry? Sure, I can change the text but I've just installed the first cart and I'm not so sure it's gonna work- simple ecart files for cpg1.4x. Sales structures of jewelry include pricing for each item that's one-of-a-kind and the prices are variable for each category- though I could separate each price range into albums, groups, or categories with the same prices. I believe I saw a Coppermine solution for a shopping cart that had different pricing available per category or album - as in bracelets, necklaces, & earrings- albums for jewelry and batiks and other items for sale- both high and low end pricing. I'm a little overwhelmed from searching through the Coppermine forum for a silvermine solution so I thought I would ask for some advice from someone who may have already tried this. At this point I'm unsure if it will work at all. The simple ecart files for cpg1.4x- installed now- looks doubtful...gotta meet with the client soon. Any suggestions on my search for the right cart application adaptation would be appreciated...if there is one for Coppermine at all. I'll sleep better tomorrow night with the right decision. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.