Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Remove MyProfile  (Read 4491 times)

hfhs72

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Remove MyProfile
« on: January 06, 2006, 06:29:39 pm »

A little help requested.

I am using:
Mambo 4.5.2 Bridged with Coppermine 1.4.3 stable wrapped (everything is working good)
Water drop theme

I am using Community Builder RC2 for my profiler.

I need to remove the My Profile button in the cpm user admin menu so that users do not change their profile information from there. Plus the fact that since cpm is wrapped, anytime a user clicks on My Profile in cpm it displays the whole page in the wrapper.

I have followed the advice above and am also using the final_extract plugin to remove the login and logout menu buttons. (P.S. final_extract will not remove the My Profile link for some reason).
The /themes/water_drop/theme.php file does not hold the core data so I have been trying to edit the /themes/sample/theme.php file by commenting out the admin menu My Profile code however, I am getting nowhere with no results.

Please help.

Here is the web address and a test account for you to look at.

http://henryfordhighschool.com/hfhs

username:  dontest
password:  dontest

Thank you,
Don
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 07:05:01 pm by hfhs72 »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Remove MyProfile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 02:00:00 pm »

split your reply from the thread http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=23400.0 that deals with cpg1.3.x, while you're  running cpg1.4.x
Don't hijack threads and post on the board that deals with your version of coppermine, as things differ from one coppermine version to another, that's why we have different support boards for different versions.

If the theme you're using doesn't have the "my profile" link, you'll have to copy that section from the sample theme and paste it into your theme. Then make the needed changes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.