Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Issues with upgrade from 1.4.22 to 1.5.48  (Read 3421 times)

fcv

• Coppermine newbie
Issues with upgrade from 1.4.22 to 1.5.48
« on: February 09, 2020, 07:10:51 pm »

Hello all! I have used the Coppermine gallery version 1.4.22 for a long time, pretty much since it was available on my hosting account. It's been a few years since I have uploaded any pictures to it, so I haven't accessed it at all. A few a months ago, I tried accessing and all I got was a blank page. No error messages whatsoever. I contacted chat support of my hosting account provider and I was told that there is no issues on the server and that I should update to the newest version of the Coppermine gallery.

Last night I uploaded all the files from the 1.5.48 package to my gallery folder, except for anycontent.php and albums folder, as it is indicated on the upgrade instructions. I ran the update.php and I see this message come up...

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home1/firmaone/public_html/galerija/include/functions.inc.php:183 Stack trace: #0 /home1/firmaone/public_html/galerija/include/init.inc.php(171): cpg_db_connect() #1 /home1/firmaone/public_html/galerija/update.php(27): include_once('/home1/firmaone...') #2 {main} thrown in /home1/firmaone/public_html/galerija/include/functions.inc.php on line 183

The link to my gallery is http://www.firma1989.com/galerija/update.php

Can someone help and explain how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.