Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Coppermine installed + two hacks / mods (I'll pay well!)  (Read 5364 times)

allyak

• Coppermine newbie
Need Coppermine installed + two hacks / mods (I'll pay well!)
« on: December 14, 2005, 07:23:30 am »

Hi,

I'm a Web Developer from Australia looking for somebody to do some work installing Coppermine for me.

Now I've installed and tailored Coppermine before but this time round I need some modifications / hacks to be installed alongside and I don't have the time to dive into Coppermine's internals.

The new installation of Coppermine will need to have two mods installed:
1. watermarking of both normal size and eCard images (I was thinking
of this mod: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=16286.0, but I'm sure there are others)
2. bulk upload via zip file functionality (I was looking at this mod: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=21947.0, but again I'm sure there are others).

Now I'd understand that these mods are for 1.3.x, but I'd ideally like them installed for Coppermine 1.4.2 (the latest stable release). If you end up tailoring the above mods for 1.4.2, I am happy for the work to be released back to the Coppermine community.

I don't need any themeing, album customisation done (I can handle that myself). All I need is a working copy of Coppermine with the above two mods installed on my webserver, and a copy sent to me in a zip file. And of course I need this all yesterday.  :)

The budget I have to spend will be determined by whether you can offer the above installations in 1.4.x or 1.3.x, and the turnaround time, however I can pay a decent hourly rate.

If you're interested please PM me ASAP with a quote for the above work and your expected turnaround time.

Cheers,

Ally
« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 07:13:42 am by GauGau »

allyak

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Need Coppermine installed + two hacks / mods (I'll pay well!)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 02:32:05 am »

This script has now been installed.

Cheers,

Ally
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.