Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems viewing uploaded images  (Read 5051 times)

Jamie Lee

• Coppermine newbie
Problems viewing uploaded images
« on: December 11, 2005, 12:47:30 am »

First of all I'd like to mention I have no knowledge of PHP, so please forgive any ignorance of mine. My webhost offers Coppermine as a script it can automatically install for me. Well, I just had my webhost upgrade my installation to 1.4, and right from the get-go it started giving me several problems.

I received this error during the upgrade:

Warning: rename(/home/s8164534/public_html/artgallery/images/nopic.jpg,/home/s8164534/public_html/artgallery/images/thumb_nopic.jpg): No such file or directory in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1134256961.3099151.69134809734 on line 1513

Warning: rename(/home/s8164534/public_html/artgallery/images/private.jpg,/home/s8164534/public_html/artgallery/images/thumb_private.jpg): No such file or directory in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1134256961.3099151.69134809734 on line 1514
CREATE TABLE `cpg_favpics` ( `user_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL , `user_favpics` TEXT NOT NULL , PRIMARY KEY ( `user_id` ) ) COMMENT = 'Stores the server side favourites' - Table 'cpg_favpics' already exists

As far as I can tell everything in my gallery seems to be working just fine with the sole exception of when I try to actually view an uploaded image, which you can see the problems it gives me at http://www.shatteredmoonlight.com/artgallery/displayimage.php?album=9&pos=7

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 02:15:50 am by TranzNDance »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Problems viewing uploaded images
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 12:55:23 am »

Seems it wasn't properly upgraded. I ran the update.php script and it fixed the issue. For some reason, it changed the theme to classic. You can change it in Config. I'm guessing you were using a custom theme that hadn't been manually updated. Instructions are in the docs folder.

Jamie Lee

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 01:17:56 am »

Ahh, okay. I changed it to one of the other themes and it works fine that way now. However, I'm getting another problem elsewhere. When I try to upload an image from my hard drive I'm getting an error telling me that it's "impossible to move", and when I try to upload from a URL it says "cannot create write file."

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005, 02:15:33 am »

That's a different issue that goes under a different category, as we have a one question per thread policy.

Please repost your question in a new thread and I'll mark this thread as solved.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.