Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: is there someone with a working potd/potw plugin?  (Read 4806 times)

Senator

• Coppermine regular visitor
is there someone with a working potd/potw plugin?
« on: December 08, 2006, 10:32:51 pm »

I.ve search this forum, but i can't find a good working code for te potd potw.

I've tried many codes, but all of them has e problem.

is there someone with a working potd/potw plugin?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 07:43:42 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: is there someone with a working potd/potw plugin?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 07:43:26 am »

The plugin "Photo of the Day/Week, with Archive" works fine, the reports of users who use it are a proof for this. If it doesn't for you, then you have made a mistake applying it. Asking for another plugin doesn't make sense. If you need another plugin, code it or hire someone to code it for you.

You got an answer from Paver on that thread:
@Senator: You didn't report the same problem until now.  Your last post above is about a different problem (uploading the plugin to the plugins folder).  You received support for that issue, but haven't responded with your results.

As for Fitzkilt, he posted 3 posts last night within 40 minutes.  I haven't had time yet to check things out.

All responses here will be useful for me to investigate issues with the beta release.  There *is* support here, but don't expect me to check the thread every hour and drop everything to investigate an issue.  I will do what I can, when I can.  I do want this plugin to progress into a useful plugin (for my own and others' uses).
Post your actual question (what exactly doesn't work) with all the information supporters need (link, test user account etc.) on the plugin thread. Don't start irrelevant new threads. Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.