Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: THANKS to the devs  (Read 211348 times)

Fazza

• Coppermine newbie
    • Fantastic Day Trip Ideas
Re: THANKS to the devs
« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2009, 01:35:56 am »

I just wanted to say a quick thank you for creating such a fantastically easy to use and professional looking photo gallery!

It's exactly what I have been looking for and wish I had come across it sooner!

:)

Powerbob

• Coppermine regular visitor
  • It's nice to be nice!
    • Bob's Test site
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2009, 09:51:40 am »

I wish to add my thanks as well. I have been testing the 1.5.1 version on my test site (http://www.pplb.net) in conjunction with SMF RC1.2 and Portamx and I must say I am impressed! ;D

The Bridge works a treat 8)

Regards
Bob
It's nice to be nice.

dockildare

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2009, 08:02:53 pm »

Hi to the dev team.  I just want to say how impressed and satisfied I am with Coppermine.  When I was looking for some kind of image storage/display package there really only seemed 2 to choose from.  Coppermine & Gallery.  I tried Gallery and found it too complex and demanding.  So after testing Coppermine I was sold on it, so it is now installed on my website.

The images stored are accessed via Cpmfetch (another gr8 piece of software) and Highslide.  It has been a steep learning curve because I have never used PHP before or a gallery util on a website, and I had several hair pulling sessions before I finally managed to get it integrated into my website as I wanted it, visually blending in.  To be honest, the user doesn't actually see Coppermine as yet.  I'm simply using it as a database storage facility. I managed to install & configure it quite well, referring to the documentation and this support site.   I was determined not to be the recipient of the teams vitriolic replies to badly posted support queries, so read and reread the docs & support forums, and even scoured the internet for answers to any problems I encountered.

I find it an easy to use database gallery and the end result was well worth all the effort.  Maybe in the future I will extend the user access to uploading their own images, but at the moment I simply want to be able to display me images.

Again thanks for all your hard work bringing this gr8 package this far.  I can't wait to see what happens in the future.

DoC

doffer

• Coppermine newbie
Re: How do I create an ecard?
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2009, 05:03:03 pm »

I love this coppermine script.  :) great work

Powerbob

• It's nice to be nice!
    • Bob's Test site
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2009, 10:22:18 am »

I must say, the new Beta version is fantastic ;D

It has everything I need, and the bridging with SMF 2.0 RC2 works perfectly ;)

Thanks to the Devs!
It's nice to be nice.

Vink

• Coppermine newbie
Many thanks to the makers!
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2010, 08:34:13 pm »

Hi,

I want to thank the makers of this wonderfull piece of software...I was surching and surching for a program like this and come to find (with Google) first of all Zenith and Piwigo and tried them both...they don't come near Coppermine!
To bad that I didn't find Coppermine right away, ignorant me  ;D
Everything works wonderfull out of the box, great layout, great futures, great forum, great explanation, great translation ect. ect....what could you want more... i could only imagine how hard it is to make such a great program..

Therefore..praise all the makers..

greetings from Amsterdam / Holland

marcelm

« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2010, 12:11:09 am »

I have upgraded to 1.5.3RC from 1.4.x and I am very pleased with the new version and there are still little things that will get ironed out before the the final release. I have run all the beta's and first tested the in place update (upgrade) in a testing directory and restored database and all went OK so I finally upgraded to the 1.5.3 RC.

The speed is very good and I use the two plug-ins Slider en EnlargeIT which give Coppermine a modern look and feel. Danke Timo!!

The manual for upgrading is not easily to find and I think al lot of people will look for it.

Marcel

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2010, 08:49:30 am »

Because of the silly spam postings that this thread appears to attract like honey attracts bees (and bears) I'm locking and un-stickyfying it, as it's annoying to delete those postings over and over. Sorry to all non-spammers. If you appreciate what coppermine devs did for you, take a look at the thread We need your help

Acen8s

• Coppermine newbie
1.5x development team
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2010, 07:50:16 am »

Great job guys, the new 1.5 CPG is terrific. Thanks for all your time, hard work and your expertise in developing this great application. I've ran into a few minor glitches but overall it's superb.  I would like to personally thank you for all your time and effort donated in putting together this gallery.

Thank you ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.