Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Failed to find block 'log_ecards  (Read 33680 times)

Vermeer

• Coppermine novice
Failed to find block 'log_ecards
« on: November 28, 2005, 08:50:06 pm »

Hi,
i get following message, when i click on an keyword on the search-page, but i habe nothing changed on the template:

Template error
Failed to find block 'log_ecards'(#(<!-- BEGIN log_ecards -->)(.*?)(<!-- END log_ecards -->)#s) in :

<div align="center">
                <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1">
                        <tr>

<td class="admin_menu"><a href="admin.php" title="{ADMIN_TITLE}">{ADMIN_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="catmgr.php" title="{CATEGORIES_TITLE}">{CATEGORIES_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="albmgr.php{CATL}" title="{ALBUMS_TITLE}">{ALBUMS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="groupmgr.php" title="{GROUPS_TITLE}">{GROUPS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="usermgr.php" title="{USERS_TITLE}">{USERS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="banning.php" title="{BAN_TITLE}">{BAN_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="reviewcom.php" title="{COMMENTS_TITLE}">{COMMENTS_LNK}</a></td>

<td class="admin_menu"><a href="picmgr.php" title="{PICTURES_TITLE}">{PICTURES_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="searchnew.php" title="{SEARCHNEW_TITLE}">{SEARCHNEW_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="util.php" title="{UTIL_TITLE}">{UTIL_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="profile.php?op=edit_profile" title="{MY_PROF_TITLE}">{MY_PROF_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- BEGIN documentation -->
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="{DOCUMENTATION_HREF}" title="{DOCUMENTATION_TITLE}" target="cpg_documentation">{DOCUMENTATION_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- END documentation -->
                        </tr>
                </table>
                </div>

« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 12:38:48 am by Nibbler »

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: Failed to find block 'log_ecards
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2005, 08:58:19 pm »

Link?
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Vermeer

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2005, 09:05:30 pm »

it's not public yet.
The problem only appears, when an unregistered user uses the search (unregistered users musn't send ecards... but at this place they only use the search... ??

Vermeer

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 11:45:55 pm »

little we could do if you refuse to post a link

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2005, 11:48:42 pm »

Did you follow the instructions to upgrade 1.3 theme to 1.4?

Vermeer

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2005, 08:45:48 am »

Did you follow the instructions to upgrade 1.3 theme to 1.4?
Yes i did - i hope i did, or do you think i have forgot something?

Sorry, but it's impossible to post the link, it's a version which isn't published until now.
The Link-Part is ...thumbnails.php?album=search&search=HEREISTHEKEYWORD

Vermeer

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2005, 08:56:27 am »

Convert your theme.php file to theme.txt and post it here.   I suspect it has something to do with your menu structure.

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

Vermeer

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2005, 09:05:11 am »

There is nothing in the theme.php - it's the same file as the file from "classic"

Vermeer
« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 09:17:33 am by Vermeer »

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2005, 09:08:18 am »

There is nothing in the theme.php - it's the same file as the filen from "classic"

Vermeer

Hmm.. velly interestmaking...

check to see if the following exists in your themes.inc.php file in the include folder:

<td class="admin_menu"><a href="banning.php" title="{BAN_TITLE}">{BAN_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="reviewcom.php" title="{COMMENTS_TITLE}">{COMMENTS_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- BEGIN log_ecards -->
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="db_ecard.php" title="{DB_ECARD_TITLE}">{DB_ECARD_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- END log_ecards -->
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="picmgr.php" title="{PICTURES_TITLE}">{PICTURES_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="searchnew.php" title="{SEARCHNEW_TITLE}">{SEARCHNEW_LNK}</a></td>

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

Vermeer

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2005, 09:29:05 am »

Yes, these lines are in the file - but that doesn't matters:

Sorry, sorry, sorry. I have nothing changed, but from now on i can't reproduce the error !?! In other words: I don't have this error anymore!
You must beleve me: I have had this error until now exactly how i described it a few posts ago.

Sorry that i have stolen your time.

Vermeer

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2005, 09:35:16 am »

That's fine vermeer,

Maybe it was an old file stuck in your browser cache that finally got cleared away. It's just good to know that everything is working for you.

Take care,

Dennis

windyweather

• Coppermine novice
    • Windy Weather Photos
I got this too...
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2005, 10:12:37 pm »

I see this topic is closed. But I have more data. If you'd like me to open a new one, I can do that.

I have been working with a local version of Coppermine to test things out and all has been fine. Started with 1.4.2. But suddenly when I came back to it, I got this error. Very frustrating until I entered .../coppermine/login.php and found that if I log in, all was well again.

So, the error only occurs when a user is logged out.

Since my gallery is only my LAN, i can't easily provide you access to the gallery. And I don't want to try and break my public gallery so you can see the bug. Apparently, I have flummexed the config parameters in such a way that logged out users can't function. Don't want to do that to my public gallery, of course.

So, I have backed up my database, and the source of the page that gives the error and zipped them up for your perusal.

BTW, I just upgraded - carefully - to 1.4.3 on this gallery, and did version check, and deleted all stale files, so this is a copesetic 1.4.3 install that fails.

If there's more that I can do, let me know. At this point since I have a backup of the database, and I know how to break back in with coppermine/login.php  I"m going to twiddle the config settings until I make it go away and I'll report on what I find.  Looks like something is amiss in config/ theme land. BTW, all themes are unmodified and the only plugin is my "unwanted meta" plugin, which does not modify configs or themes.

cheers,
ww

added after some testing:  I find that the problem is that user mode is messed up. Admin mode works fine, which is why I can log in as administrator. I have tried various combinations of default themes and user themes. The theme dropdown is enabled. Combinations of classic and igames don't work. On the other board, of course igames does work in usermode and admin mode. Oh, btw, I have rebooted the server and restarted Apache... no change. Apache/2.0.54 (Win32) PHP/4.4.0 Server at galepc Port 80 MySQL 4.1.14-nt
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 11:41:30 pm by windyweather »

Nibbler

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2005, 12:34:09 am »

OK, solved it.

include/themes.inc.php

grab this bit of code

Code: [Select]
if ($CONFIG['log_ecards'] == 0) {
template_extract_block($template_gallery_admin_menu, 'log_ecards');
}

if (cpg_get_pending_approvals() == 0) {
template_extract_block($template_gallery_admin_menu, 'admin_approval');
}

and put it back after

if (GALLERY_ADMIN_MODE) {
 where it belongs.

MrBlaQ

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2006, 06:16:34 pm »

This error occoured on my windows 2000 server when the c: ran out of HD space.  Simply freeing space solved the issue.  Note that the webroot for coppermine is is running for a different drive, I:

Nibbler, would you suggest I still use your code patch given this info?

Nibbler

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2006, 09:41:31 pm »

You might as well. What this does is allow you to see the real error message that Coppermine is giving you instead of the log_ecards message.

lennox22

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2006, 02:08:25 pm »

OK, solved it.

include/themes.inc.php

grab this bit of code

if ($CONFIG['log_ecards'] == 0) {
template_extract_block($template_gallery_admin_menu, 'log_ecards');
}

if (cpg_get_pending_approvals() == 0) {
template_extract_block($template_gallery_admin_menu, 'admin_approval');
}

and put it back after

if (GALLERY_ADMIN_MODE) {
 where it belongs.

Ok im having that same prob when i click on a pic in my gallery, i want to know EXACLTY where to put that code? i use that code u posted but i think im putting it in the wrong place.

i DID as u said and no luck, Is it possible you can place the entire correct code here for that file so i can just copy and paste it. Thanks

My link is: http://www.classimax.com/maxphotos/cpg143/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=0

« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 03:26:09 pm by lennox22 »

Nibbler

lennox22

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2006, 03:39:53 am »

No luck !!!!

I replace the file with that and nothing changed, im using morpheous template, could that be the problem?.

http://www.classimax.com/maxphotos/cpg143/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=0&pos=-1

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2006, 06:08:25 am »

Morpheus is a cpg1.3.x theme, it hasn't been converted yet to cpg1.4.x, so unless you have made the necessary modifications by yourself, the issue mentioned in this thread doesn't apply to you. Test with one of the default themes that come with the package only. Keep in mind that this is not a support thread, but a bug/testing one, don't clutter it with individual support requests. Start a new thread on the proper board for your issue.

kumoterek

• Coppermine newbie
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 19 queries.