Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Plugin: Filetype editor  (Read 109148 times)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Plugin: Filetype editor
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2008, 07:51:06 am »

I didn't say that it would reside within the admin tools. I said that it was available in the admin menu. Take a look at the screenshot I posted, at the top right.

hkr

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2008, 12:08:18 pm »

sorry about that,I meant its not visible in the admin menu.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2008, 07:47:17 pm »

Then you must be using a custom theme that comes with an admin menu definition of it's own. Add the link to that item manually in that case.

aliceaod

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2008, 01:28:53 am »

Thanks for this mod.

I used this in the past a while ago for pcstitch patterns (.pat). Problem  is that I disabled the sharing a long time ago since nobody was using it but thought try again and installed the lastest coppermine. This time I can't get the .pat to work. I also can't get roller coaster sims to work either.  .csa and .trk are some of the file extentions that I'd like to ad. I've tried all kinds of things...the files upload but they don't show on the coppermine site saying they "could not be placed".  Is there a work-around for the file and mime types especially if they are unknown?  There's no mime type for .csa and .trk.

I used application/octet-stream for the .pat files as recommended by pcstitch...tried it as image and document, same results. Gets uploaded but doesn't get posted to the site. Same for the roller coaster sims.  I don't want to force uploading stuff in .zip folders as people can include potentially harmful .exe files in .zip folders. I'd rather have people upload their roller coaster sims in their original file format (.csa or .trk for example).

RenesCopper

• Coppermine newbie
    • PhotoJournals of René O'Deay - Still Beautiful!
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2008, 02:27:27 pm »

Interesting mod, but it still won't let my psd image show. I get a box frame with a ? icon on album list page and on the album index, with a small little box where medium image should be, and for full size image which opens in new window, a large blank grey page with the name of the image.psd in the corner.
I added psd to the documents types list. and image types to ALL.
but still doesn't show. Looked at the filetypes added by this plugin, and psd is included. I can change the image type and reload it, but wonder why it won't work.

I have manually upgraded to v. 1.4.18, took two days, not a snap of a button. My webhost does provide ImageMagick.

Mac OSX 10.3.9, CopperMine 1.4.18, not bridged.

IslandGirl

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2008, 10:03:52 am »

Thank you!
I know this post is older - but it was quite helpful to a newb like me.
I was going nuts trying to figure out just what the plug-in did...thanks again!  :)

This post began as a support request.  I couldn't figure out how to actually use this plugin.  I followed all the rules:

- I couldn't get a .mp4 file I uploaded to work, so I searched the forums for a solution until I found this thread.
- I followed the instructions on how to install the plugin.
- I read Coppermine's documentation: "we can't give any recommendations within this documentation...usually, plugins that require you to edit or configure anything come with a README file that tells you how to do so."  There was no readme when I extracted the zip file.
- I read the FAQ thread: "Follow any setup instructions provided by the plugin's installer."  When I installed the plugin from pluginmgr.php, I got no follow-up instructions on how to use or configure the plugin.
- I tried navigating to each of the included .php pages.  configuration.php loaded a blank page, codebase.php gave me a page with the text "Not in Coppermine...", and editor.php gave me this error:

Warning: main(include/init.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/[...]/coppermine/plugins/filetypes_editor/editor.php on line 3

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'include/init.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/services/vux/lib/php') in /data/[...]/coppermine/plugins/filetypes_editor/editor.php on line 3

- I searched the support forums, with the internal search engine and an external one, but found nothing about how to make use of the plugin.

- Finally, after I registered on these forums and was about to ask for help, I realized...

This plugin creates a new button at the top of your coppermine gallery page called "filetypes".  Click this button to actually make use of this plugin.

Perhaps the author considered this obvious, but it wasn't for me; I expected to see this fact documented somewhere.  I'm posting the information now in hopes of helping the next person with the same problem.

coober

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2009, 01:25:38 pm »

Yes , the change that this plugin makes is not obvious once it is installed. Some pointer would be useful just after the installation is completed. Currently there is a rather terse comment in the description.

Description A plugin to allow easy access to the filetypes table.

Perhaps this is where the information explaining about the extra tab could go, some indication of just how to access the "easy access" we now have would be nice.

Also if the "documentation" button linked to some specific doc rather than the generic coppermine "how to use plugins" page.
Maybe it should link to some doc about hte filetypes table.

Looks like a useful plugin, thanks.

cadillac807

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2009, 11:18:18 am »

This plugin provides the admin with an easy to use interface to Coppermine's filetypes table, avoiding the need to use phpmyadmin. You can add, edit and delete file types and set the default player for each type of file.

Update: v1.0.2 - Remoed use of short tags.

wow I used this to allow flv flash videos uploads with using realplayer as default thing for flv and allowing all uploads
http://www.greatphotoz.info
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 08:57:47 pm by Joachim Müller »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2009, 09:00:56 pm »

Setting realplayer as default for flash files is not a bright move, given the low number of realplayer installs in comparison to standard flash players (adobe/macromedia usually) - after all, you should catter for your visitors and not for your own particular browser setup. Anyway, yours is not a question, so if you were just planning to show off your site, please use the corresponding thread "share your gallery" on the general discussion board.

ZombieFAQ

• Coppermine newbie
    • ZombieFAQ
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2009, 12:43:04 am »

Hello ;D

I am using a fresh install of 1.4.25...

I am able to upload images just fine and have installed this plugin for the purposes of adding flv videos. I updated the plugin as follows:

File extension (lower case, no dot): flv    
MIME type (must be valid): video/x-flv   
Content type: movie    
Associated Player: Flash player

After attempting an upload, I get the "0 uploads were successful" error.

Debug info:
Code: [Select]
USER:
------------------
Array
(
    [ID] => 8dbe967f5b1a6d875dcf845f5fdfa8ea
    [am] => 1
    [lang] => english
    [liv] => Array
        (
        )

)

==========================
USER DATA:
------------------
Array
(
    [user_id] => 2
    [user_name] => ZombieFAQ
    [groups] => Array
        (
            [0] => 1
            [1] => 3
        )

[disk_max] => 5000
    [disk_min] => 0
    [can_rate_pictures] => 1
    [can_send_ecards] => 1
    [ufc_max] => 1
    [ufc_min] => 0
    [custom_user_upload] => 0
    [num_file_upload] => 10
    [num_URI_upload] => 0
    [can_post_comments] => 1
    [can_upload_pictures] => 1
    [can_create_albums] => 1
    [has_admin_access] => 1
    [pub_upl_need_approval] => 0
    [priv_upl_need_approval] => 0
    [group_name] => Administrators
    [upload_form_config] => 1
    [group_quota] => 0
    [can_see_all_albums] => 1
    [group_id] => 1
)

Queries:
------------------
Array
(
    [0] => SELECT extension, mime, content, player FROM cpg_filetypes; (0s)
    [1] => select * from cpg_plugins order by priority asc; (0s)
    [2] => delete from `zombief1_cpm01`.cpg_sessions where time<1251322606 and remember=0; (0s)
    [3] => delete from `zombief1_cpm01`.cpg_sessions where time<1250116606; (0s)
    [4] => select user_id from `zombief1_cpm01`.cpg_sessions where session_id = '6522b7ec8f0cfee9aded2ed4e1c2ee62' (0.001s)
    [5] => select user_id as id, user_password as password from `zombief1_cpm01`.cpg_users where user_id=2 (0s)
    [6] => SELECT u.user_id AS id, u.user_name AS username, u.user_password AS password, u.user_group+100 AS group_id FROM `zombief1_cpm01`.cpg_users AS u INNER JOIN `zombief1_cpm01`.cpg_usergroups AS g ON u.user_group=g.group_id WHERE u.user_id='2' (0s)
    [7] => SELECT user_group_list FROM `zombief1_cpm01`.cpg_users AS u WHERE user_id='2' and user_group_list <> ''; (0s)
    [8] => SELECT MAX(group_quota) as disk_max, MIN(group_quota) as disk_min, MAX(can_rate_pictures) as can_rate_pictures, MAX(can_send_ecards) as can_send_ecards, MAX(upload_form_config) as ufc_max, MIN(upload_form_config) as ufc_min, MAX(custom_user_upload) as custom_user_upload, MAX(num_file_upload) as num_file_upload, MAX(num_URI_upload) as num_URI_upload, MAX(can_post_comments) as can_post_comments, MAX(can_upload_pictures) as can_upload_pictures, MAX(can_create_albums) as can_create_albums, MAX(has_admin_access) as has_admin_access, MIN(pub_upl_need_approval) as pub_upl_need_approval, MIN( priv_upl_need_approval) as  priv_upl_need_approval FROM cpg_usergroups WHERE group_id in (1,3) (0s)
    [9] => SELECT group_name FROM  cpg_usergroups WHERE group_id= 1 (0s)
    [10] => update `zombief1_cpm01`.cpg_sessions set time='1251326206' where session_id = '6522b7ec8f0cfee9aded2ed4e1c2ee62' (0s)
    [11] => SELECT user_favpics FROM cpg_favpics WHERE user_id = 2 (0s)
    [12] => DELETE FROM cpg_banned WHERE expiry < '2009-08-26 16:36:46' (0s)
    [13] => SELECT * FROM cpg_banned WHERE (ip_addr='98.222.219.152' OR ip_addr='98.222.219.152' OR user_id=2) AND brute_force=0 (0s)
    [14] => SELECT aid, title FROM cpg_albums WHERE category < 10000 ORDER BY title (0.004s)
    [15] => SELECT aid, title FROM cpg_albums WHERE category='10002' ORDER BY title (0s)
    [16] => SELECT COUNT(*) FROM cpg_pictures WHERE approved = 'NO' (0s)
)

GET :
------------------
Array
(
)

Array
(
    [control] => phase_1
)

VERSION INFO :
------------------
PHP version: 5.2.9 - OK
------------------
mySQL version: 5.0.81-community-log
------------------
Coppermine version: 1.4.25(stable)
Module: GD
------------------
GD Version: bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
FreeType Support: 1
FreeType Linkage: with freetype
T1Lib Support:
GIF Read Support: 1
GIF Create Support: 1
JPG Support: 1
PNG Support: 1
WBMP Support: 1
XPM Support: 1
XBM Support: 1
JIS-mapped Japanese Font Support:

Module: mysql
------------------
MySQL Supportenabled
Active Persistent Links 0
Active Links 1
Client API version 5.0.81
MYSQL_MODULE_TYPE external
MYSQL_SOCKET /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
MYSQL_INCLUDE -I/usr/include/mysql
MYSQL_LIBS -L/usr/lib64 -lmysqlclient_r 
Module: zlib
------------------
ZLib Support enabled
Stream Wrapper support compress.zlib://
Stream Filter support zlib.inflate, zlib.deflate
Compiled Version 1.2.3
Linked Version 1.2.3
Server restrictions (safe mode)?
------------------
Directive | Local Value | Master Value
safe_mode | Off | Off
safe_mode_exec_dir | no value | no value
safe_mode_gid | Off | Off
safe_mode_include_dir | no value | no value
safe_mode_exec_dir | no value | no value
sql.safe_mode | Off | Off
disable_functions | no value | no value
file_uploads | On | On
include_path | .:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php | .:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php
open_basedir | no value | no value
email
------------------
sendmail_from | no value | no value
sendmail_path | /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i | /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i
SMTP | localhost | localhost
smtp_port | 25 | 25
Size and Time
------------------
max_execution_time | 30 | 30
max_input_time | 60 | 60
upload_max_filesize | 2M | 2M
post_max_size | 8M | 8M
Page generated in 0.098 seconds - 17 queries in 0.005 seconds - Album set : ; Meta set: ;

Suggestions?

Thank you very much for your consideration and time!

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2009, 01:22:35 am »

The last points are important to allow Coppermine to generate a meaningful error specific to your upload, plugin or not

ZombieFAQ

• Coppermine newbie
    • ZombieFAQ
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2009, 02:12:42 am »

The last points are important to allow Coppermine to generate a meaningful error specific to your upload, plugin or not

http://www.zombiefaq.com/gallery

User "test"
Password "test"

"Upload Troubleshooting" read and followed ... no help.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2009, 09:42:33 am »

Do so in a thread of your own, as your upload issues are not related to this plugin.

AthleticLatino

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2012, 05:34:21 am »

I get the following error when I try to run the plugin. I'm using the latest version of Coppermine.

Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cpggetmicrotime() (previously declared in /home/content/e/x/e/exerciseformen/html/photogallery/include/init.inc.php:25) in /home/content/e/x/e/exerciseformen/html/photogallery/include/init.inc.php on line 27
Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.