Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: New Paypal Mod on a customizable page. For: cpg1 .3x and 1.4x - updated 11-12-05  (Read 164211 times)

jackbremer

• Coppermine newbie

I think something must have happened at paypal's end because this has stopped working - I have checked my code and nothing's changed at my end...

I also believe it's not me as the example another poster gave above of theirs is also malfunctioning. Examples:

http://www.leylant.com/cpg134/orders.php?album=9&cat=&pos=1
or mine:
http://www.oldbrightonians.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=20&pos=0

FYI I have set it to correctly submit in GBP...

Quote from: Paypal
You may only add items denominated in U.S. Dollars to this Cart for this merchant. If you would like to purchase items using a different currency, remove all items from this cart and then add an item in your desired currency.

We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.

Message 3005

Des difficultés temporaires nous empêchent d'effectuer cette opération. Nous vous prions de nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement. Si cette erreur est survenue lors d'un paiement, évitez tout paiement en double en vérifiant l'Aperçu du compte avant de renouveler l'opération.

Message 3005

Siamo spiacenti: il servizio è temporaneamente sospeso a causa di problemi tecnici. Ti preghiamo di riprovare più tardi. Se questo errore si è verificato durante l'esecuzione di un pagamento, ti suggeriamo di accedere al tuo conto e controllarne le Attività recenti nella pagina di Informazioni generali prima di ripetere l'operazione, onde evitare l'invio di un doppio pagamento.

Messaggio 3005

Leider haben wir zurzeit ein technisches Problem. Bitte versuchen Sie es später noch einmal. Sollte diese Meldung während einer Zahlung erscheinen, überprüfen Sie bitte zunächst Ihre Kontoübersicht, um doppelte Zahlungen zu vermeiden.

Meldung 3005

Lo sentimos, en este momento tenemos problemas. Inténtelo de nuevo más tarde. Si este error ha ocurrido mientras realizaba un pago, evite pagos duplicados comprobando la descripción general de su cuenta antes de volver a realizar dicho pago.

Mensaje 3005

对不起,我们的系统暂时无法提供服务,请稍后再试。如果本问题是在进行付款时出现,请在重新付款之前核对您的账户信息,以避免重复付款。

消息 3005

Helaas ondervinden wij op dit moment problemen. Probeer het later opnieuw. Als deze fout is opgetreden tijdens het uitvoeren van een betaling, dient u te voorkomen dat u tweemaal betaalt door uw Rekeningoverzicht te controleren voordat u de betaling opnieuw verzendt.

Bericht 3005

jackbremer

• Coppermine newbie

I've cleared out cookies, and changed it to USD...

Now it says on PayPal for my domain's recipient:
Quote from: PayPal
The recipient of this shopping cart link is not an approved shopping cart user. Please review your selection and try again.

I've changed back to GBP and it says the same thing. I cannot find where to change these settings in PayPal...

daviddubree

• Coppermine newbie

Thanks for this mod.  My question is could the description be read and the 'Price: $$$$.$$' be parsed out, then inserted into the base price?  That is all this mod is lacking to make it perfect for my clients coppermine site: www.marthakaplan.com.  I haven't done the permanent install yet, just testing it.  She doesn't need any Options, just the Price in the description inserted as the base price on the Orders screen.

I think this change would be great for many a folk.  A simple way to allow each pic (or artwork) to have unique pricing.

Let me know if this can be done.

Thank you!

Aeronautic

• Coppermine frequent poster
  • Photographer / film maker turned webmeister...

I've finally gotten around to trying this cool mod.

I first tried the (bad) advice I gave about using the business referal id instead of the business e-mail address. Paypal did not like that at all.

Said I was not an authorized cart user.

So I tried the javascript mung script Dennis kindly included.

Code: [Select]
// Set paypal ID and currency type
   if ($paypal_id  == "") {
        $at1 = "@";    // the sum of these parts make up your paypal email address
        $dot = ".";
        $typ = "com";
        $id1 = "MUNGED";    // real id1  (change here)
        $url = "aeronauticpictures";       // real URL (change here)
        $paypal_id = $id1 + $at1 + $url + $dot + $typ; //<-formula to put it together
    }
   $currency_code = "USD";

Works fine in IE but got the original error with Netscape.

MUNGED is not my user id - the right one is in the file. Also - only needed 1 $id value - but tried it with two and the second empty. Is that the issue?

The recipient of this shopping cart link is not an approved shopping cart user. Please review your selection and try again.

Don't really want the old e-mail address out in the wild. I've re-read all 7 pages of this thread.

Hardwired, CPG 1.4.9
Simple for posters.

Also - been testing without replacing the file yet - could this be an issue? I've uploaded a displayimage1.php (as per the test w/orders.php) to tweak before going live.

Seems to work fine with IE as stated.

Test url (will be removed after fix and post edited)

http://www.aeronauticpictures.com/royalty-free-stock-footage/displayimage1.php?album=42&pos=29

NOTE: Rest of body text will be edited after I get it working.

Aeronautic

If I understand the rules, not more than one question per post or is that if you start a new thread?

Next question:

The displayimage.php file states it is: Coppermine version: 1.4.2

Any issue with my edition of 1.4.9 or the security and bug fixes up through 1.4.9?

Thanks!

Aeronautic

I tested Netscape 7.2 with the standard, e-mail address in the open, and that works fine.

So it is something about the address munging javascript that is causing Netscape problems.

As an aside, do we get our "edit our posts privileges" taken away by the mods?

I was going to add this to an existing post but could not.

Aeronautic

Okay, I think I fixed this and it seems to work with both IE and Netscape (no idea about Safari or Firefox or...)

Changed this:
$paypal_id = $id1 + $at1 + $url + $dot + $typ; //<-formula to put it together
To this (removed the spaces between the "+" signs):

$paypal_id = $id1+$at1+$url+$dot+$typ; //<-formula to put it together
Go figure!

Aeronautic

Boy it feels lonely in here. Is it my breath?  ;)

Okay, I think I've got it working as desired with a tweak I'm happy to share if it is of any use to anyone else.

Again, this relates to the "Simple for posters" version only.

Since my CPG gallery is selling stock footage on discs, I wanted to call the price from custom field #4 which is exactly what this version of the mod did, but, I wanted to add a simple drop down list of shipping choices based on delivery via UPS to locations in the USA. These are simple numbers that apply to all discs, with the international clients asked to simply contact me so we can deal with customs, etc. One other thing - I wanted to ship any additional discs (2-5) for free in the same order.

So, in this section of the mod version of displayimage.php:

Look for this code: <!--//Start <Form> Block for purchase options -->

Scroll down until you find:
<input type="hidden" name="baseon1" value="" />
Insert these lines just underneath (not overwriting anything):
<select name="shipping" size="1">
          <option selected>Select Your Shipping Options Here</option>
  <option name="shipping" value="12.34">UPS Ground $12.34</option>
  <option name="shipping" value="45.67">UPS 2nd Day Air $45.67</option>
          <option name="shipping" value="89.10">UPS Next Day Air $89.10</option>
  <option name="shipping" value="0">Additional Discs 2-5 In Same Order $0.00</option>
          </select>
    <input type="hidden" name="shipping2" value="3.00">

Note: The price without the dollar sign in quotes on the left (value=) is posted with the form and the text the client sees with the dollar sign is on the right.

Those figures above are made up - customize as you wish.

The additional disc option applies pricing but the cost is zero.

On my live site this is displaying the drop down list above the purchase button but flush left which looks not so good. I've added some arrows and need additional text to explain it is domestic shipping anyway but since this is source code of a form I'm not sure how to format it to center, which is what I'd prefer. Any help would be appreciated.

This seems to work just fine with Netscape 7.2 and IE.

One thing that does not work is the continue shopping button from the Paypal page back to the site with Netscape. It just does nothing. It does work fine with IE.

I also tweaked the about the product section to display the keywords by adding this line:

<li>Keywords: $keywords</li>
Just below this line:

<li>Price: \$$user4 USD</li>
And since this is a disc and all items in the album are sold together on it, not as individual clips, I use the album name as the title and product description for the paypal order.

So in the same section as just above, I use this code:

<li>Title: <b><i>$album_name</i></b></li>
This set-up would work pretty well for any album-wide sales.

Set the price for the album (with just one master sales file and cover art image or all files contained within) and sell collections of images or footage, software, music, etc.

Thanks to CPG, Dennis and everyone else who has contributed.

RobTriskele

• Coppermine newbie
Re: New Paypal Mod using a customizable page. Versions for: cpg1 .3x and 1.4x
« Reply #128 on: October 06, 2006, 10:02:02 pm »

Thanks for  this.. I am eager to get it working.   However I am having difficulties...

I get a 404 The requested URL /cards/{ECART_TGT} was not found on this server

If I put in the URL

http://...  /coppermine/ecart.php

It says The selected album/file does not exist !

Where did I go wrong?  IS there more editing I need to do in the ecart.php?  I just did the edits in the theme and displayimage as you described.  Thanks for any help with this.

I too am having this issue, I have followed the edits to the letter and cannot for the life of me figure it out.

QBO

• Coppermine newbie

Were can I find the attach file to download it. I read that is in the first post in the first page but some how can't find the link. Please help.

Nibbler

It's attached to http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=22357.msg108825#msg108825 as stated. Attachments are not visible unless you are logged in.

jackbremer

• Coppermine newbie

Got this working great, many thanks!

I'm trying to add VAT tax at 17.5%, so it shows up as a proper Tax element in PayPal (rather than just an extra % on the individual item like Gloss/Matt/B&W might do)...

I've tried putting this in the form:
<input type="hidden" name="tax" value="17.5%"> which doesn't work, and putting 17.50 in there adds a flat rate of £17.50 to the order, regardless of order size.

I obviously need this variable to change with the order size, but am unsure of the code - any ideas?

My site: http://www.mindheadpublishing.co.uk/imagearchive/orders.php?album=1&cat=&pos=1

Keep up the great work you lot!

Jack

nontekkyguy

• Coppermine regular visitor

How can I make the Order and Checkout Buttons stand out if I am using a darker theme? For example I'd like the text for "Place order" to be yellow or white. Is there a way to incorporate Font code without disrupting the onclick script?
learning requires patience; teaching requires more

nailholes

• Coppermine newbie

Hi,

I'm using the Simple ecart files for cpg1.4x PayPal Mod with Coppermine 1.4.12 but I am having a problem with displaying the intermediate images using Internet Explorer 7.  The problem does not exhibit itself using Mozilla Firefox.

The problem is that when you click the 'Buy a print' button.  The orders.php file is called and the order options appear but it doesn't re-display the intermediate image above the options.  Instead a box for the intermediate image is drawn but no image appears within it.  Also a vertical scroll bar appears on the right hand side of the box.

The Coppermine installation has also been modded with CPG1.4 Modpack by Stramm, which appears to work perfectly.
I am also using the Tentacle theme that was modded for Stramm's ModPack.

A link directly to picture within my gallery can be found here:

http://www.redeyephotography.co.uk/displayimage.php?album=35&pos=0

It appears that the picture information is being passed to the orders.php file when the button is clicked as the description can still be seen.  But as fas as I can tell only a blank space is being put where the picture should be.

I get the impression that this problem is something to do with the way the intermediate picture are being displayed as it does work in Firefox.   Any help or pointers would be appreciated as I've worked on this problem for a while now and I just can't seem to get my head around it.

Thanks
Graham
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 09:27:17 am by GauGau »

MikeNL

• Coppermine newbie

Hi,
On my site I get this, when I click an image to buy: Fout
Geselecteerde album/bestand bestaat niet! (which means: Error, selected album doesn't exist). What's wrong??
Until a few days ago everything worked perfect. But now my server changed his serversoftware from Cobalt to Plesk (and due to that, some paths have changed, too). I don't know what to do now. Where do I have to change something, to make this work again? I will give you the address of my gallery to take a closer look by yourself: http://www.leylant.com/cpg148/index.php. Try to buy a picture and you will see what I mean. Which file(s) do I have to change, to fix this? And what do I have to change? Please, help me!!

Mike

MikeNL

• Coppermine newbie

hmmm, no reaction at all. Did I ask a stupid question? I searched the forum all over, for hours, but cannot find a hint.
Little desperate now...

Mike

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: New Paypal Mod on a customizable page. For: cpg1 .3x and 1.4x - updated 11-1
« Reply #136 on: December 18, 2007, 08:28:13 am »

The author of this mod has left, so there is nearly no support for it.

cprphotography

• Coppermine newbie

Hello all, i'm not very good at programming i'm doing the best i can can you tell me how to change the drop down boxes to text area boxes?
thank you
cpr-photography.com/myphotos

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Did you read my reply just above your posting?

cprphotography

• Coppermine newbie

Did you read my reply just above your posting?

ok i see but can anyone else answer my question, i want to replace the drop manu with a text area where customer can write information.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.