Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down

Author Topic: add a Paypal shopping basket to your gallery.  (Read 315523 times)

zac

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Re: add a Paypal shopping basket to your gallery.
« Reply #360 on: November 09, 2005, 04:31:28 am »

Hmmm.. still no luck.  I did a new install of the theme and updated, everything is named.... Still when I enter my paypal email and the options and prices in the config page it does not save it.  ANy ideas on this?  I am running CPG 1.3.5 and the version of the Paypal Hack is for 1.3.3 if that makes any difference.   

THanks for all the help !  :)

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
« Reply #361 on: November 09, 2005, 05:54:06 pm »

zac,

did you add the following to your update.sql file before running the database update?

#
#add shop fields for shop hack
#

INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('paypal_email', '');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('currency_symbol', '£');
INSERT INTO CPG_config VALUES ('currency', 'GBP');

ALTER TABLE `CPG_pictures` ADD `option1_name` varchar(50) default '' NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `CPG_pictures` ADD `option1_price` varchar(10) default '' NOT NULL;

ALTER TABLE `CPG_pictures` ADD `option2_name` varchar(50) default '' NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `CPG_pictures` ADD `option2_price` varchar(10) default '' NOT NULL;

ALTER TABLE `CPG_pictures` ADD `option3_name` varchar(50) default '' NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `CPG_pictures` ADD `option3_price` varchar(10) default '' NOT NULL;

ALTER TABLE `CPG_pictures` ADD `option4_name` varchar(50) default '' NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `CPG_pictures` ADD `option4_price` varchar(10) default '' NOT NULL;

ALTER TABLE `CPG_pictures` ADD `option5_name` varchar(50) default '' NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `CPG_pictures` ADD `option5_price` varchar(10) default '' NOT NULL;

ALTER TABLE `CPG_pictures` ADD `option6_name` varchar(50) default '' NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `CPG_pictures` ADD `option6_price` varchar(10) default '' NOT NULL;
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

zac

• Contributor
« Reply #362 on: November 09, 2005, 08:44:06 pm »

Thanks again Dennis... but.. no luck  ???

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #363 on: November 10, 2005, 05:06:39 am »

Thanks again Dennis... but.. no luck  ???

zac, with phpMyadmin, check your database cpg_config VALUES table. Do the following three entries exist?

('paypal_email', '');
('currency_symbol', '£');
('currency', 'GBP');

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

zac

• Contributor
« Reply #364 on: November 15, 2005, 05:05:36 am »

Not sure .. sorry I dont really know what i am doing (you have probably gathered that by now  ???) I looked int the admin utilities -> Display PhP info... is that what you mean?  If so... I dont see it there.

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #365 on: November 15, 2005, 06:48:07 am »

Not sure .. sorry I dont really know what i am doing (you have probably gathered that by now  ???) I looked int the admin utilities -> Display PhP info... is that what you mean?  If so... I dont see it there.

Sorry, no.  To access phpMyadmin, you must go to the admin utilities of your website, not coppermine. Look for the site management tools.  Some kind of database admin tool.  You need to browse the config table of your coppermine database to see if the updates you added to the database are being written to the database.

Dennis

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #366 on: November 15, 2005, 08:26:00 am »

not all webhosting packages come with a tool like phpMyAdmin. You may have to install it on your own - get it here: http://www.phpmyadmin.net/

netfalls

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Netfalls
Default Value
« Reply #367 on: November 15, 2005, 01:53:49 pm »

Hi, I'd like to know if there is a way to have a default value for the prices

Most of my photographs have the same price and I'll just need another value for a few shots.
Thanx

http://www.netfalls.com
In my view you cannot claim to have seen something until you have photographed it

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Default Value
« Reply #368 on: November 15, 2005, 07:22:49 pm »

Hi, I'd like to know if there is a way to have a default value for the prices

Most of my photographs have the same price and I'll just need another value for a few shots.
Thanx

http://www.netfalls.com

netfalls,

This particular mod provides up to 20 prices that are shared with all pics, there is a complexshop.txt buried in the documents that outlines how to use an if/else statement to assign different prices to different albums but it's a little tricky and doesn't work with the lastup/toprated/favorites albums.

You may want to opt for the other paypal mod which can be found here. (sorry Casper)
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=22357.msg108825#msg108825

Dennis

MIRROR

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #369 on: November 21, 2005, 12:23:23 am »

Is this Mod been updated at all lately?

Never mind i found the other one now.
(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.21stcentury.roxr.com%2Fimages%2Fgraphic.jpg&hash=7ebf523c9828d28aa48211f093b87932c35a1001)

jpconijn

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #370 on: January 06, 2006, 05:18:05 pm »

Is this mod suitable for 1.4.3

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #371 on: January 07, 2006, 01:42:42 am »

Is this mod suitable for 1.4.3

Yep, just finished it, and attached to this post.

Note to all, this is the shop version suitable only when all items have the same prices and options.  For sites wishing to sell a variety of types of product, this is not suitable, I suggest you try maidenhawaii's mods.

@ Gaugau, could you please add this to the available downloads for 1.4x.

Casper
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #372 on: January 07, 2006, 12:55:02 pm »

I just realised I missed out the instructions for adding a 'view basket' link in the 1.4 mod attached above. 
To add the view basket link, simply use the custom link available in config/theme settings, and use the following as the url;

Code: [Select]
https://www.paypal.com/cart/business=your-paypal-email&display=1
Change the 'your-paypal-email' in the above to your actual one, and it should work fine.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

jpconijn

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #373 on: January 12, 2006, 12:43:11 am »

I use xp_publish to upload my photo's to coppermine. I was wondering if there is an easy way to set the price structure per album instead of changing it file by file?

Thanks

Jan

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #374 on: January 12, 2006, 09:46:26 am »

jp,

I think you are on the wrong thread, as this mod has the same prices for every item in the gallery.  The mod with individually set prices is at http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=19489.0

But anyway, the answer is no, sorry.  There is a mod done by madeinhawaii for 1.3 and 1.4 that does make the pricing easier, and I have done a version of his mod for 1.4 I will be publishing soon which makes installation and admin of it even easier. 

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
« Reply #375 on: March 02, 2006, 10:58:49 pm »

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting ready for the spring LAX season to start and wanted to create a new photo gallery for 2006. I've installed CPG 1.4.4 and edited the BlackBirch theme with my logo. I then downloaded the shop-hack-original-1-4-3.zip PayPal hack that Casper created and installed it according to the included docs. Everything worked fine except in the Config settings, it won't save my PayPal account email or the sizes and prices. When looking at the individual photos, the View Basket button is there as well as the drop down for the different selections but nothing is listed other than ;. I've searched the forum and can't seem to put my finger on any posts with this problem. Can you suggest any possible causes? Link to the gallery is http://www.bullseyephotos.com/gallery-2006/index.php and it has a few photos in it to test everything out before going into production.

Cheers and thanks for all you help,

Billy
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
« Reply #376 on: March 03, 2006, 01:05:11 am »

Hi All,

I compared the database for this new gallery to last years gallery and found that several database cpg_config VALUES were missisg.  :-\ I got the hint from the above post (http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=19491.msg108523#msg108523) so I added them manually using phpMyadmin. While this may not be for the "faint of heart", I wasn't concerned since I was working on a new gallery with only test pictures but doing this on an already used gallery may cause one to sweat.

The reason I wanted to use this PayPal method over the latest one (http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=26454.0) by Casper is that I wanted to have my pricing choices right under the picture to prevent users from having to scroll to select a photo. I'm in the processing of creating a theme to be more "scrolling" friendly on monitors with resolutions of 1024x768 and hopefully 800x600 while still readable on my laptop with 1400x1050.

Cheers,

Billy
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision

Richy.nl

• Coppermine novice
    • Richy.nl - Professional Photography
« Reply #377 on: March 03, 2006, 01:41:09 pm »

How about a photo ordering system like this Pay P system WITHOUT using Pay Pall? I want to have a system wich sends the orderform straight to the photographer...... Lot's of people don't want to pay by creditcard / paypall because of fraude......

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #378 on: March 04, 2006, 11:18:41 am »

if you need an entirely different mod, then create it or hire someone to code it for you. However, this thread is dedicated to the paypal hack, so you mustn't clutter it with irrelevant requests.

pcp20us

• Coppermine regular visitor
  • Go the open sources
    • noosaimages.com.au
« Reply #379 on: March 26, 2006, 11:35:38 am »

Hello All

I have been reading the paypal hack . I have it working on my site, though i notice that it does not work if you do a batch add. I am doing the add from publish to the web from with in XP.  how are poele getting this to work as if your uploading many photos you dont want to do it one at a time?

Thanks to all the emails espically casper the friendly ghost !!

Pete
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.