Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unknown column 'u.user_website' in field list error  (Read 10079 times)

buchananben

• Coppermine newbie
Unknown column 'u.user_website' in field list error
« on: May 29, 2006, 05:51:40 am »

I am trying to setup cpmfetch (latest version) with coppermine (latest version). I am getting the following error on the cftest.php page:

Unknown column 'u.user_website' in 'field list'
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /gallery/cpmfetch/cpmfetch_dao.php on line 710

Does anyone know what is causing this or how to fix it? I'm thinking that maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have bridging enabled to a punBB forum, since other than that it is a completely standard coppermine install.

Thanks
Ben
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 06:14:07 pm by vuud »

vuud

• Coppermine addict
  • [cpmfetch.fistfullofcode.com]
    • Fist Full Of Code
Re: cpmfetch setup help
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 06:40:25 am »

I am trying to setup cpmfetch (latest version) with coppermine (latest version). I am getting the following error on the cftest.php page:

Unknown column 'u.user_website' in 'field list'
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /gallery/cpmfetch/cpmfetch_dao.php on line 710

Does anyone know what is causing this or how to fix it? I'm thinking that maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have bridging enabled to a punBB forum, since other than that it is a completely standard coppermine install.

Thanks
Ben

Read the instructions that came with it.  If that does not work, then please search the threads.   Both of these places have the answer

Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

cpmFetch - Images, RSS feeds from CPG from outside CPG
New release notification signup also. 
See http://cpmfetch.fistfullofco
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.