Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Private or not?  (Read 3994 times)

570thusaag

• Coppermine newbie
Private or not?
« on: May 23, 2005, 04:55:49 am »

Wanted to query the experts on this. I have Coppermine and bridging the photos to my msg board, phpBB.

I am toying with the idea of allowing private albums for registered users, while requiring Admin approval of the uploads.

The application is, military reunion type board, could be a lot of pics, but I don't expect users to get much above 200-300 over the next say, 3-5 years.

Right now I have it set up where each Unit (of 8 total) has its own gallery, but within their unit they would be all posting into the same place/gallery, unless I allow them to create their own.

Pros? Cons???

Please give me some feedback on this if you have an opinion or experience with this one way or the other.

Since email notifications are down, please feel free to email me your responses as well if it is not too much trouble. Or, just email me "responded" and leave it at that, and I will come look.
Admin@570thusaag.com

Much thanks!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 05:01:26 am by 570thusaag »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.