Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Permanant watermark with undo possibility (GD2+IMagick)  (Read 273488 times)

Cainte

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
Re: Permanant watermark with undo possibility (GD2+IMagick)
« Reply #240 on: November 13, 2005, 05:26:04 pm »

It may be me english is too bad... but WHERE is the Undo Possibility?? How can I undo the watermarks.

I'd be verry happy if someone could explain it to me.

sorry...

mylogon

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #241 on: November 14, 2005, 04:45:44 am »

I asked quite a while ago the same question.  Here is the link to the answer:

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=16286.msg97318#msg97318
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 12:35:59 am by mylogon »

benkolap

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #242 on: November 23, 2005, 07:42:13 am »

i have just installed the watermark code but nothing happen, and nothing show in config. help?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #243 on: November 23, 2005, 08:30:37 am »

how could anyone possibly help you, without a link to your page or any idea what exactly you did wrong? Without further details, nobody will be able to help you at all. ::)

Zeitgeist

« Reply #244 on: November 23, 2005, 09:15:35 pm »

Is this on the fly, or does it permantely mark the image file with a watermark? I'm using the old ImageMagick one and it does it on the fly so the original files aren't modified.

Have you at least read the thread's subject? If that attracts your attention maybe post 1 in this thread tells you more about it's contents

I did it read, and reread it, but I was still confused. I was under the impression it DID mark the file, but I wasn't sure as English isn't my first language. Thanks.
I love GauGau!

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #245 on: November 24, 2005, 06:05:03 pm »

then you're not using this watermark mod. This one here is not watermarking on the fly but adding a permanent watermark. Before doing this it makes a backup of your image. So if you decide later not to have watermarked images anymore you can undo your changes

benkolap

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #246 on: November 25, 2005, 02:53:55 am »

here is the link  ;D
http://khmer.info/modules.php?name=coppermine

also the Last uploads :: Last comments :: Most viewed :: Top rated :: on the menu are not working. any idea?

how could anyone possibly help you, without a link to your page or any idea what exactly you did wrong? Without further details, nobody will be able to help you at all. ::)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #247 on: November 25, 2005, 09:23:11 am »

you're using the outdated and unsupported nuke port of coppermine. We don't know how it works, but I'm convinced that you can't use this mod with it, as it has been made for the standalone version of coppermine.

mustang_lex

• Coppermine novice
    • Stangette.com
« Reply #248 on: December 12, 2005, 03:39:44 am »

OK for one thing Kudos to you Stramm. You did a great job. I have read all 13 pages so far to see if I can find the answer to my one and only problem, and even though others are getting the same thing. I hope this explanation will help.

The problem is quality of some photo are very pixelated.

After studying my coppermine gallery at http://www.stangette.com/showcase
I saw one thing in common. All my photos that are posted as "landscape" (width is more then the height) come out PERFECT! Both the resized and original show up with out any flaws and the watermark shows perfect.  NOW whats happening is All my photos that are posted "portrait" (height is more then width) are having the pixelation issue. BUT ONLY THE ORIGINAL. The resized ones which are display with in the gallery are fine, BUT the popup for the original comes out pixelated. But not only does the photo comeout pixelated but also the watermark.

So I saved the image on my computer, and what do you know. Theres NO pixelation. soooo I feel it has to do with "displayimage.php" for some reason "displayimage.php" blows up the image bigger.

To see what I mean go to this link. Look at "landscape" shots and see the good quality with full size then view "portrait" shots (theres 2 in this album) and click full view and see the pixelation.

http://www.stangette.com/showcase/thumbnails.php?album=42

I don't know much about this hack but I have a good feeling its something with "displayimage.php"

Thank You
Alex
www.stangette.com/showcase
my Coppermine Gallery!

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #249 on: December 12, 2005, 01:23:31 pm »

right... I think I've fixed that issue in the modpack but forgotten to offer a solution for the watermark only thingie. Give me a lil bit... maybe I can remember what I did to solve this lil problem ;)

uhmm... If you don't do that already.... please use an up to date picmgmnt.inc.php (try the one from the modpack, it should work, but don't overwrite your actual copy. Instead rename it)

mustang_lex

• Coppermine novice
    • Stangette.com
« Reply #250 on: December 12, 2005, 05:30:46 pm »

Cool thanks Stramm. 8) I will download the pack. I did just follow the instructions for the watermark hack. Will I have to Redue the Full Size photos for all albums in the Admin Options again?

UPDATE: I download the modpack and uploaded "picmgmnt.inc.php" and Updated "Both normal and full sized (if a orig copy is available)" in Admin Tools and I still get the pixelation . Must be another fix, I will wait for ya:)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 05:45:30 pm by mustang_lex »
Alex
my Coppermine Gallery!

mustang_lex

• Coppermine novice
    • Stangette.com
« Reply #251 on: December 14, 2005, 09:00:58 pm »

Hey Stramm. Just wondering if you had any luck :) I tried copying the file fromt he mod pack and got an error when you finally confirm a new photo upload so I reverted back to the original modified picmgmnt.inc.php file from your tutorial.

Alex
my Coppermine Gallery!

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #252 on: December 15, 2005, 11:23:46 am »

I can't ferify that behaviour with mny installation... so it's hard for me to offer a fix. Give me more info (GD, ImageMagick), do you use other mods (espacially the resize fullsized images mod... ) etc.

mustang_lex

• Coppermine novice
    • Stangette.com
« Reply #253 on: December 15, 2005, 10:40:30 pm »

If theres anything I can offer. let me know. I use Imagemagick not GD. Like I said. Whatever you need. No mods except your watermark one. I took out the 5 star rating, but all i did was remove 1 to 4 gifs and changed the 5 gif to say vote instead. Thats the only mods.

It is integrated with Vbulletin 3.0.7 too :)
Alex
my Coppermine Gallery!

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #254 on: December 16, 2005, 08:44:10 am »

Please PM me for my email addy, zip your coppermine dir except images and config.inc.php and email me the zip

Scenemusic

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #255 on: December 30, 2005, 06:21:02 pm »

I added the hack, it works fine BUT ;)

the image After watermarking : http://www.linkedscene.com/photo/albums/userpics/10001/nu468301.jpg

We can see only a grey background with 60 % transparency

The watermark png : http://www.linkedscene.com/photo/images/christophe.png (Potoshop PNG 24 with bg transparency)

gosh ... what can i do ? :)

TheGamer1701

• PartyNation.tv - Always the newest Party Facs from North Germany
« Reply #256 on: January 05, 2006, 10:37:04 am »

Hello Stramm,

this seems like a great mod to me,
but unfortunetly this thread has become too crowded, you can't find all the mods easy enough.

Could you at least try and keep the most importants mods/changes/source codes at page 1?
I checked for the individual watermarking and the source codes differ, it seems to me that the code on page 1 doesn't support this feature.

Also,
I have problems with the language file.
Did you check for compatibility with the latest coppermine version? (cpg 1.4.3 - released 27 December 2005)
Seems like they changed the language files...

UPDATE:
Ok, I just checked it and tried modifying the other files, but that doesn work, too.
Some stuff in util.php has changed, too.
Could you try to make an update for cpg1.4.3 ?
I really want the user individual watermarks, and the CPGMark Plugin doesn't work ^^
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 10:51:42 am by TheGamer1701 »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #257 on: January 05, 2006, 12:16:47 pm »

but unfortunetly this thread has become too crowded, you can't find all the mods easy enough.
Then don't clutter it even more yourself.

Could you try to make an update for cpg1.4.3 ?
I already told you on the other thread: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=24540.0

I really want the user individual watermarks, and the CPGMark Plugin doesn't work ^^
Then post on the thread that deals with the CPGMark Plugin instead of cluttering this thread. It does work, but you seem to make mistakes.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #258 on: January 06, 2006, 09:55:05 pm »

I added the hack, it works fine BUT ;)

the image After watermarking : http://www.linkedscene.com/photo/albums/userpics/10001/nu468301.jpg

We can see only a grey background with 60 % transparency

The watermark png : http://www.linkedscene.com/photo/images/christophe.png (Potoshop PNG 24 with bg transparency)

gosh ... what can i do ? :)

I guess you're using GD2. Problems may occur if you use transparent background and image transparency. If that's the case search this thread, I've already posted a solution somewhere

MavricK

• Coppermine novice
    • MavricK Net Designs
« Reply #259 on: February 21, 2006, 03:55:33 am »

there are a lot of possibilities to fix that
1. use IMagick
1. only use one of the transparency features at a time (only transparent background or transparency against the image background)... not nice, I know
3. Make the background not transparent in the wm image but eg. white. Then use Set color transparent x,y and point it to a white point in your watermark (usually x,y = 1 should do). If you've set this, then GD2 will make all white pixels transparent. Still there's a backdraw, it doesn't look to pretty
4. The best solution is to make the image background transparant as you did. Then set layer transparency of the watermark to ~30-40. Save as png24 with transparency. Now the image transparency in config doesn't have a function anymore. You control it just with the layer transparency in your paint proggy.
now find in picmgmnt.inc.php
Code: [Select]
ImageCopyMerge($dst_img,$logoImage,$src_x,$src_y,0,0,$logoW,$logoH,$CONFIG['watermark_transparency']); //$dst_x,$dst_y,0,0,$logoW,$logoH);and replace with
Code: [Select]
ImageCopy($dst_img,$logoImage,$src_x,$src_y,0,0,$logoW,$logoH);
If I'm not mistaken then this problem only occurs with newer php versions

wow i just want to say, option #4 works perfect and has made my watermark much much better. Thank you so much Stramm . 
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.