Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I edit the gallery to include a back button in the menu  (Read 3349 times)

Cymru

• Coppermine newbie
    • Digital Imaging Wales
How do I edit the gallery to include a back button in the menu
« on: December 11, 2004, 12:40:56 pm »

Hi

I'm new to this, and not very experienced in editing code so easy to understand replies will hepl me to learn thanks in advance.
I', trying to integrate the gallery within my website to use to show my portfolio. So how do I add another button into the menu to direct the gallery back to my main website when people have finished browsing the images, I will need to be able to produce a button labelled "Back" and also to tell the browser to load the index page of my website as "_Top" so it reloads the frmaes based website on top of the gallery to cover it.

any help will be gratefully recieved, as the gallery is superb and very easy to use.

K ???
« Last Edit: December 11, 2004, 02:40:31 pm by Casper »

Cymru

• Coppermine newbie
    • Digital Imaging Wales
Re: How do I edit the gallery to include a back button in the menu
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2004, 02:36:34 pm »

Hi

I'm new to this, and not very experienced in editing code so easy to understand replies will hepl me to learn thanks in advance.
I', trying to integrate the gallery within my website to use to show my portfolio. So how do I add another button into the menu to direct the gallery back to my main website when people have finished browsing the images, I will need to be able to produce a button labelled "Back" and also to tell the browser to load the index page of my website as "_Top" so it reloads the frmaes based website on top of the gallery to cover it.

any help will be gratefully recieved, as the gallery is superb and very easy to use.

K ???

Since posting this I have been exploring the various folders within the themes, and hae discovered that if I edit the theme.php file to duplicate one of the buttons, then editing the ahref target to my website url, and again editing the _LNK text to just show the text I want to se on the button, leaving out the curly brackets in each case, I can get the button to act like a normal link button and load my webiste index page in the same window. Looks like i'm not such a novice after all.
 ;D

Cheers

K

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: How do I edit the gallery to include a back button in the menu
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2004, 02:40:17 pm »

Glad to see you found this  ;)
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.