Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wishing to look at having coppermine skin/theme done  (Read 5272 times)

Watchmanz

• Coppermine newbie
    • Nutterz - the craziest nutterz on the net!
Wishing to look at having coppermine skin/theme done
« on: November 02, 2004, 09:27:47 pm »

I am the admin for a non-profit online community forum site at www.nutterz.com and we have just installed Coppermine as a service for our users.

Now I would like to look at the costs involved in making Coppermine look like the rest of our site so it is "seamless" in terms of appearance.

The look can be seen by visitng the site, and we are interested in having the logo there (or a slightly changed version with the word 'gallery' in it) and the black and silver colours with the customised Nutterz bars etc.

As mentioned, we are non-profit but we would like to look at having this done. If so, I will look at paying for this from my own pocket, depending on the costs.

If somebody would like to make an offer for such customisation please have a look at the site and then provide a quotation, either through these forums, or email me directly at watchmanz@nutterz.com.

Thank you :)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2005, 07:48:13 am by GauGau »
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never take life seriously --- nobody gets out alive anyway!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.