Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: userdb integration with Xoops2?  (Read 5662 times)

m0nty

• Coppermine novice
userdb integration with Xoops2?
« on: October 28, 2004, 11:37:03 pm »

hi,

i know there's an integrated version of cpg 1.1 for xoops, but sadly this lacks lots of features, and the developers of that module don't seem to be makin much progress towards a new release.. currently they say they are working on a module based on cpg 1.2, which to me is still not an option (i need multi upload capabilities for users etc)

full integration is not needed for me, so was wondering if anybody has a bridge file for cpg to xoops userbase..

i tried modifying an existing bridge file but come unstuck with a few queries.. i'm not a coder so it maybe easy it maybe hard..  the main thing i stumbled on was the groups part

ie i was modifying the ipb bridge..  but the groups system works with group user links tables..  so the sql query in the bridge file that uses the mgroup title, is not in the users table, but rather links to the groups table and group_user_links etc.. so there's probably needed some JOIN queries etc..

but if any1 has a bridge file that is working or even half working it would be something more than i have already..

thanks and regards

Vaughan

coopersita

• Coppermine novice
Re: userdb integration with Xoops2?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 07:18:33 pm »

I would also be interested in a bridge for xoops 2. Does anyone know how to go about it?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 06:14:05 am »

bridge files usually come as a user contribution from people or groups who want that particular app to be bridged with coppermine, so I suggest you either take a look at the bridge files and code one for your app, or you request this on the xoops community site.

Joachim

coopersita

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 06:26:55 pm »

I guess I'll give it a try. Would a bridge for cpg 1.3.2 be very different from cpg 1.4?

Nibbler

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 06:37:17 pm »

Very different. I'll make one tonight and it will then be available as part of the 1.4 release. I'm not going to make a 1.3 version as well though.

coopersita

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2005, 07:36:47 pm »

THANKS! That would be wonderful. I'm not in a hurry, so I can wait for 1.4.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.