Advanced search  


cpg1.5.46 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter recently discovered vulnerabilities. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.44 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10]
 on: September 15, 2017, 12:14:44 am 
Started by jessalken - Last post by jessalken
hi, thanks for replying. i deleted it (saved it on my comp) and refreshed and same thing.. i have re uploaded it again now. what else could be the problem? this .htaccess file is in the /public_html/ folder but there is not one in the /gallery/ folder?

 on: September 14, 2017, 07:20:40 pm 
Started by jessalken - Last post by Αndré
Please don't delete it, as it probably contains important rules for your main website. Instead, rename it to something else and then try again if the issue is fixed. If so, we can have a closer look at that file. Don't forget to rename the file back to .htaccess after your test.

 on: September 14, 2017, 07:15:26 pm 
Started by Αndré - Last post by Camiii
Is it possible to add the sharing codes after the album, instead of after the breadcrumbs? I tried finding a way of doing it, but I wasn't sure what function to call.  :-\

 on: September 14, 2017, 07:03:58 pm 
Started by jessalken - Last post by jessalken
yes i found one in the main ftp folder one above the /gallery/ do i delete this entirely? i dont really know what it is or how to open it...

 on: September 14, 2017, 06:19:14 pm 
Started by jessalken - Last post by Αndré
I assume there's a rewrite rule that causes the issue. Please search for a file called .htaccess in your gallery folder or in the folders above.

 on: September 14, 2017, 06:06:50 pm 
Started by stex - Last post by stex
Thank you for your time! I appreciate it. One last thing, your mod picks a pic randomly, can you edit that and make it the first picture in the album please?

 on: September 14, 2017, 05:22:04 pm 
Started by jessalken - Last post by jessalken
hi, i was hoping you could help me. im having trouble at my fansite gallery. when i click on the thumbnail it goes to a 'page cannot be found' on any/all thumbs. am i missing a file somewhere? i dont know whats happened... thanks in advance. jessica

 on: September 14, 2017, 02:40:38 pm 
Started by stex - Last post by Αndré
On my own server I just tested successfully a file which has spaces in the file path (without the use of urlencode or rawurlencode).

I also had another look at the Facebook sharing debugger. There's a HTTP response code: 400, which means:
The server cannot or will not process the request due to an apparent client error (e.g., malformed request syntax, size too large, invalid request message framing, or deceptive request routing).

So I tested with exactly the same filepath (albums/Appareances/2017/doc press conference toronto sept 8 talk/013.jpg) on my server (again no usage of urlencode or rawurlencode), it works as expected.

I also tried with the thumbnail file without success:
Image Unavailable
Error while downloading press conference toronto sept 8 talk/thumb_013.jpg with HTTP response code: 400

I'm on a dead end here. As it works on my server, it has to be something with your server setup. I performed my tests with a plain html file, so Coppermine wasn't involded in my tests. You maybe want to contact the Facebook support to fix your issue.

Alternatively, you could try if the issue still exists, when you replace the spaces with e.g. underscores. For a quick test, please create a copy of the folder
Code: [Select] press conference toronto sept 8 talk/including its content to
Code: [Select]

 on: September 14, 2017, 08:29:21 am 
Started by nowordneeded - Last post by Phill Luckhurst
For future reference, when moving files between servers like that it can make things a lot easier if you zip them on the old sever, then unzip them on the new. This way you do not run into the many problems going via a pic can cause. These include permission errors, file system errors and the case sensitivity problem.

If you are moving on the same hosting platform then it can be made even easier and faster if your hose allows scp or rsync between servers. This way the files are copied directly from one server to the next.

 on: September 14, 2017, 07:17:44 am 
Started by stex - Last post by stex
I meant to say that I used BOTH of your two options.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10]

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 17 queries.