I need a Coppermine theme made for a web site I'm working on. The gallery will be shown in an iframe, so I need a number of the visual elements removed. I need it to be made as a theme, so that I can go back and change the theme when I need to access other parts of the functionality.
Coppermine is already installed (and running properly) on the server, so all I need are the theme files. Also, only I will be uploading the photos and performing the admin functions, so the theme only needs to have the following elements changed.
This needs to be completed fairly quickly, so please let me know your availability when emailing me.
Here's a list of what I need, based on the "Project vii" theme:
- Remove title and background (background should only be white)
- Remove top navigation bar (Album List, etc.), but keep a text link on all pages to return to the album list
- Remove secondary button bar (Upload Approval, etc)
- Remove statistics in top row of table
- Remove last updated statistic from album description (e.g. it says "26 pictures, last one added on Aug 16, 2004", it should now only say "26 pictures")
- Album listing itself is unchanged
- Remove Random pictures area
- Remove Last additions area
On the Album page:
- remove "Title, File Name, Date" info at top right
- When viewing a single picture:
- remove "Display/Hide Picture Information" button
- remove Picture Information (at bottom) altogether
Any questions or comments, please feel free to ask! PM me if interested.